➳𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄➳

You are my angel~

2005.

It was summer season in South Korea. It was a perfect day to go to the beach. The sun was hot, the sand was burning, the colourless water reflected the aura of the blue sky above and the shimmering waves of the sea were clear and reflecting the bright sunrays. The clouds were floating in the sky as seagulls were flying by. A pleasant breeze was wafting off of the water.

The Lee family came back to South Korea from Canada for a vacation. The family of four was at Busan beach, enjoying their time together.

The six years old boy and his eight years old brother were making a sand castle as their parents were sitting on the beach chairs under a big umbrella.

The younger boy came to his mother and asked cutely, "Mommy, can I go into the water?"

His mother looked at her son and said, "No baby not now. A little bit later. We will go into the water together. Okay?"

His eyebrows were lowered and pulled closer together as he pouted. "MOMMY NO!!! I WANT TO GO NOW!!! PLEASE!!!!", he whined and stomped his feet on the sand.

"Lee Minhyung! I told you not now!", his mother said in a stern voice.

Minhyung pouted and looked down. Seeing that, his father quickly crouched down infront of him and asked with a smile, "Minhyung, do you want to eat watermelons?"

The little boy looked up with a smile and said, "Yes Daddy!!! YAYYY!!! WATERMELON!!!" Then he started dancing in joy.

"Dear, will you come with me? The stall is right there", the man asked his wife and she nodded as an answer.

"Ok so Minhyung, don't go anywhere and play with your brother. Okay?", his mother asked.

The boy said, "Okkk!!!" and showed a thumbs up.

"Jinhyung take care of your little brother. We will come back soon."

The eight years old kid said, "OK DADDY!!!"

As their parents went to buy the watermelons, the two brothers were sitting on the beach and making sand castles.

Jinhyung said, "I'm going to bring some water in this bucket. Don't go anywhere." After his brother said yes, the boy ran to the sea with his little bucket.

As Minhyung saw that both of his parents and brother were not there, he decided to do something. He took the floating tube which was kept on their beach mat and ran away.

"Minhyung, look!!! I found a shell!- Minhyung?" Jinhyung came back to the spot and noticed his brother was not there. He furrowed his brows and looked around but that kid was nowhere to be seen. "Oh no..."

On the another hand, Minhyung went to the other side of the beach where there were no people. "Yes no one is here! Now I'm gonna swim!!!" And with that he put on his floating tube and jumped into the sea. The cool water hit his body and he was floating on the sea while enjoying his time. He was playing with the water and he didn't even notice that he was floating away from the land slowly. And at the next moment, he noticed that there was only water around him and he couldn't see any land nearby.

His eyes widened as he became scared. He hit the water with his hands and legs and tried to swim but couldn't as he didn't know how to swin. Tears welled up in his eyes and rolled down his cheeks. "MOMMY!!! DADDY!!! HYUNG!!!", he started to scream for help. Then suddenly a big wave came from behind and hit him. The next thing he knew was that he was in underwater- drowning. His body somehow slipped out of the floating tube and as he couldn't swim, he was going under the sea.

His eyes were closed and hands and legs were spread. But someone from behind a big rock, was looking at the boy with confused eyes. She got out of that hiding spot and came near to him. She had middle-length black hair, blue eyes and a long tail instead of legs which had shiny golden scales. Yes she was a mermaid. She circled around the boy, observing him properly. She was going to touch him when suddenly a scream was heard.

"KIARA DON'T TOUCH HIM!!!", an orange haired merman came fast. He was a year younger than the mermaid. "What were you doing?"

"Chenle? Why? What's wrong?"

"He is a human. You can't touch him. What if this is a trap?", Chenle said as he started to panick.

"What? He is a kid just like us."

"All humans are same. We can't trust them."

She nodded. "But why is he underwater like this? I thought humans can't breathe underwater- wait HE IS DROWNING!!!" And when the little mermaid realized what was happening, she didn't hesitate and grabbed Minhyung's one arm. "Quick help me!!!"

"But-"

"Chenle!!! He will die!!!"

"Ok ok." Although the younger merman was scared, he helped Kiara and grabbed Minhyung's another arm as they took him upwards.

Minhyung was lying on the sand unconsciously. That time, his father came to that place looking for his son. With him, there was another men who looked like a lifeguard. When his father noticed a boy lying there, he ran to him and found that he was his own son. He quickly hugged him as he became very scared. Minhyung was full wet and his eyes were closed. He screamed as he bursted into tears seeing his son in this state, "MINHYUNG!!!" He patted his cheek and said, "Minhyung wake up!!!"

The lifeguard put his two fingers near the boy's nose and said, "He is still breathing. I am calling the ambulance."

Minhyung was picked up by his father and they took him away.

The mermaid was hiding behind a huge rock and looking at them. Her eyebrows were pulled closer as she was worried about the boy.

"Minhyung... nothing will happen to you."

"Kiara!!! Let's go!!! It's not safe here", Chenle said.

Kiara nodded and throwing a last glance at the land, she dived into the water with her bestfriend.

So this book is finally starting. I'm excited.

Ok so I just finished Marry Me. So, I'm gonna take a break for a few days. If any of you didn't read that book, then you can read it if you want.

Btw I hope all of you are happy in your lives💌💕

Thank you~