Chapter Fifty Five - Kinsley

Kinsley ~

I was a nervous bundle of emotions that ranged from anxious to angry to excited as I rode the elevator up to my apartment.

Dane and Tyson were watching something on the TV when I entered, but instantly turned their attention to me.

"Hey there gorgeous, how was your day?" Dane said, giving me a charming smile.

"Fine, got a lot accomplished actually." I said, trying to hide my grin.

"Good for you. Proud of you." Dane crooned, falling all over himself to get on my good side.

Tyson stood and came toward me as if he were coming in for a hug or some sort of intimate gesture.

Sorry. You're not in control big guy.

I dodged the kiss he tried to place on my head, and watched the muscles in his jaw clench tightly at my refusal of physical contact. He hated every second of this arrangement, but he suffered in silence, per usual.

"Want to order some food? Or we could take you out to dinner?" Dane asked.

"Not right now, I just want to go change clothes," I said, heading toward my bedroom and closing the door behind me.

Alright Kinsley, it's now or never.

I pushed out a nervous breath as I changed into some lingerie. It wasn't nearly as elaborate or detailed as the pieces I had at home, but it would be enough to get their attention.

My hand was shaking as I took hold of the door knob, but I took a few deep breaths, getting my nerves under control as I opened the door.

I walked into the room casually, taking strong confident steps as I entered the living room.

Dane was the first to see me and his mouth dropped open as he eyed me up and down, practically drooling as I walked across the room.

Tyson's expression remained hard and stoic, but his nostrils flared and his breathing picked up as he stood and approached me.

Here goes nothin.

I planted my hand in the center of Tyson's chest, halting his forward motion as I pushed hard against his muscular chest.

"Uh, uh, uh. You're not in control tonight...I am." I said confidently.

Tyson glanced down at my small hand that was pressing on his chest before glaring at me with a deep scowl.

You don't like that, do you tough guy?

I took a step forward, testing Tyson's boundaries, pressing against his chest harder as I attempted to move him backwards. I was no match for him physically and was depending on him to willingly step back and go where I moved him.

Tyson huffed out an irritated breath with his jaw tight, but his feet slowly moved backwards, allowing me to back him all the way up to the couch.

"Now sit." I said sharply, pushing him backwards with my hand, sending him down to a seated position on the couch with a thud.

Dane took a few steps forward, but I put a quick stop to that.

"Don't. Move." I commanded, pointing at him as I spoke the harsh words.

"I'm not ready for you yet...You're going to watch." I said, loving the way my words instantly stopped Dane from coming any closer to the couch.

Dane's lip snarled up, hating being denied what he wanted, but he stayed right where I had instructed...like a good boy.