FIRST DAY

(JUNGKOOK'S POV)

As soon as I reached my class , I  saw people looking at me .  Though it was silent and I was really uncomfortable with the stares i was getting but then entered our class teacher Mrs Han. As I saw her ,I made my way towards my seat in the corner . Mrs Han then introduced herself and made us do the same and I got to know the person I was sitting beside was Yugyeom . Yugyeom started talk to me out of nowhere ,I wasn't nervous or uncomfortable talking to him,It's just that I am not good at talking to new people but his friendly nature made me open up . We chit-chatted and I got to know he has a boyfriend  named Bambam in same year as jimin hyung and taehyung hyung .  

(AUTHOR'S POV)

It was recess time and every one was making their way towards cafeteria except Jungkook. He could not handle being in such crowd alone ,so he went towards the garden under a tree to calm himself down. He sat there and closed his eyes, not sleeping but enjoying the peace but his moment was not long as he felt someone's presence near him .

 He sat there and closed his eyes, not sleeping but enjoying the peace but his moment was not long as he felt someone's presence near him

(assume this as the garden ) google image

(TAEHYUNG'S POV)

I was walking towards the cafeteria for my lunch  as soon as got it I made my way towards Jimin only to find him kissing Yoongi hyung and having lovey -dovey moment which I did not want to ruin ,Hoseok hyung was busy with dance practice so he won't be joining us which leaves me with two options  . 1) go to sit with  other people who i don't even know and get annoyed or 2)go somewhere else and eat peacefully   ,so i went towards the university garden.

When i  got there I found Jungkook sitting under a tree making my heart go wild. Although i did not want to ruin his moment but i had the urge to talk to him ,to know him better so i sat beside him with my food tray and saw him looking at me with confusion written all over his face making him even more cute.  I realised he wasn't eating so i kept the tray between both of us . He just gave me a questioning look ." Eat with me " i said "Thank you hyung but I'll eat later " he said hesitantly " But i never eat alone " i again said completely lying  to which he wasn't sure what to reply so he just nodded and i moved my tray towards him and sat in front of him .

" Eat with me " i said "Thank you hyung but I'll eat later " he said hesitantly " But i never eat alone " i again said completely lying  to which he wasn't sure what to reply so he just nodded and i moved my tray towards him and sat in front of him

(GOOGLE IMAGE)   THEIR FOOD TRAY 

"How was your day till now bun" i asked not realising i just gave him a pet name i saw his cheeks getting pink and it was such a beautiful sight . " It was good , Hyungie" he said. Hyungie , hyungie.  O MY GOD !!! he called me hyungie and i was literally freaking . " Did you make any friend?" i asked again in order to continue the conversation ." I did" he replied with his mouth stuffed with egg . That friend better be committed and if he makes any move towards my Jungkook i am going to beat the shit out him,i thought. " Can you tell me something about him? " i asked so that i could warn him if i meet him and Jungkook nodded " His name is Yugyeom. He has the same major as mine Fashion Designing . we are seatmates  and he has a boyfriend Bambam. "  and the last words were like music to my ears. Thank god. He has a boyfriend ~ i sang in my mind ."could yo-" my words got cut by the sudden ringing of bell and i looked over Jungkook to find him panicking . I guess he has anxiety issue . Not knowing what to do i took his hand in mine and rubbed soothing circles which somehow calmed him down . He mumbled a small "thank you" and we went toward our class .

(TIME SKIP ) AT HOME 

(JUNGKOOK'S POV)

I made my way towards my home and saw the house beside mine still close .I wonder who lives here . well must be some one rich as this locality is a very secure and  is in kind of peaceful environment  making it costly and even the house on the other hand is very beautiful. with all this, I made my way towards my home . I did all my chores and went to sleep , thinking about the  first day of my university and time I spent with Taehyung hyung .I don't know why but his presence makes me warm from inside .Smiling i went into deep slumber . 

house next to Jungkook

house next to Jungkook . ( google image)

_________________________________________________________

well can u guess whose house it might be.