chapter 13:- game?

"wowwwwwwwww"

"wowwwwwwwww"

"did you like it?"

"I loved it!"

 "it's nothing look at your right side.", Lucas made her turn to the other side as she looked right, her jaw dropped.

"IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! ", she exclaimed with surprise looking here and there admiring the beauty

"what are you waiting for let's go.", Lucas grabbed her hand and started running towards the nearby lake

All the brothers were extremely happy to see Christina having so much fun. after yesterday's incident, they decided to take her somewhere. Calling their mom, they found out that she loved nature very much and there was no such beautiful in the whole area.

 "we are so lucky to have Christina as our sister."

"I agree with you Davin. I have never seen Lucas like this. After so long time, there is a smile on his face."

"me too. this girl has entered our life like an angel. look at her smile. her innocent eyes, her  cute face, who can ever resist her. i am so happy to be her brother. she deserves everything in this world."

 "Are you guys coming or not?",Christina asked waving her hand"

 "yeah wait for us."

All of them looked around to see the beauty of nature. The place was calm... The cool breeze blowing and the huge mountains were eye-catching.

" hahaha! look at him! he is all drenched in water", she laughed loking at Justin who looked at James with an annoyed face.