Chapter 26 (A Dumbass Move!)

AN: Pretty sure this chapter sucks. It's whatever, ig.

Naruto would be saying some cliché shit like "Wow, Sid!" Except, he had different thoughts.

'Sid got hurt...because she protected me. I was useless!'

Sid didn't bother telling them that she can feel pain like anyone else. It just wouldn't effect her.

Blow her up and send her body pieces flying everywhere? It would hurt, but she'd be fine.

Cut her limbs off? It would hurt, but she'd make it out alive.

Poison doesn't effect her body in any way unless it's a paralyzing or numbing poison. It could be a very painful and deadly poison, but she'd live.

"Wait-is this about your 'Lord Hashjin' you were talking about?"

"Lord Jashin!" Sid snapped. "But..." She huffed, crossing her arms. "You should've been listening when I was telling you in the first place. So, now I won't be telling you."

Kakashi shook his head. "We'll discuss this later. It'll be one of your Interrogation questions, I'll make sure."

"Hey, you can't do that! It's cheating!" She objected. "Only the old man and the interrogater can ask me questions, without any help!"

Kakashi stared at her blankly. "Too bad."

Sid puffed out her cheeks, pouting. "The Chungus would not approve of your ways."

Kakashi hummed.

Tazuna tried to inch away, but Sid called him out on his shit.

Pointing a finger at him, she raised her voice. "Hey, don't try to weasel your way out of this one, bastard! We all know you're the target those dickheads were after, so just fess up!"

"Eh?" Naruto followed her gaze to Tazuna. "Oh, yeah!"

"Mr. Tazuna..." Kakashi trailed off. Tazuna flinched, looking alarmed.

"Yeah, what?" He asked roughly, but everyone besides Naruto could tell he was just hiding his anxiety.

"We need to talk." Kakashi told him. After tying up the lowlifes, he spoke again.

"They're chunin from the Village Hidden in the Mist. They're specialty is relentless attack. They keep fighting no matter what the sacrifice."

So, if someone just chopped off an arm or a leg, they would keep fighting? Hm, imagine giving one of them a paralying poison where they can't move at all. HAH, that would suck majorly got them. They wouldn't be able to keep fighting, because they wouldn't be able to fight at all. Sid thought in sadistic amusement.

"How did you know about our ambush?" Sid smirked at the question, stiffling a laugh.

She let Kakashi answer this one, though. She didn't feel the need to explain herself to low chunin. They were ugly, anyway.

"A puddle, on a clear day?" Man, when he says it like that, it sounds stupid as hell. Guess they just give the rank chunin to anyone these days. "When it hasn't rained in weeks?"

Tazuna turned to look at Kakashi. "In that case, why'd you leave it to the genin to do the fighting?"

"I could have taken them out quickly, but then I'd have learned nothing. I had to know who their target was." He glanced at Sid who rose a brow in return.

I knew they weren't here for me. My sensei wouldn't let someone else do his dirty work, especially these asswipes. She thought.

"And, what they were after." Kakashi continued.