You need to know

~Wassup guys how have you all been? I hope that you're all doing amazinggg and staying beautiful and healthy.

I have been writing this for almost a month now and literally i have been getting way too many dms to answer a lot of questions, and some commented on this book and mostly the 1st book some questions and I wanted to clarify some things or answer some questions about the story/book. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING YOU NEED TO ASK ABOUT FEEL FREE.

1; Suri's group position;
I know she's literally in every single position, but the book is literally about her, and she's suppose to be an all-rounder and ace of the group since she's the only girl, so her lacking in any position is not something they'd be happy about- That's why Chan chose her to be in Stray kids, not only because she was his friend.

2; Suri's phonophobia;
OH MY GOD YOU GUYS- You won't be able to believe the amount of comments about this. THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NOISES AND SUDDEN NOISES. Phonophobia is defined as a persistent, abnormal, and unwarranted fear of sound. Often, these are normal environmental sounds (e.g., traffic, kitchen sounds, doors closing, or even loud speech) that cannot under any circumstances be damaging.
And actually Joy from Red Velvet and Sunny from SNSD also have it and that's where I knew about it from.

3; Why would Suri even choose JYP over SM? 

When she auditioned for JYP she met Chan on the same day, and he was the reason she chose JYP over SM. 

4; Chae Young and Nagyung (Formis_9)? 

I know I mentioned the girls, and how they were 'best friends' with Suri, but at that time I was starting to stan Formis_9 then tbh I got bored, so I stopped watching or listening to their music and sadly I don't know much about them now. 

5; Woojin- 

Here's something, I don't care how you see him, if you still like him, do you. If you don't like him anymore also do you, personally I don't stan him anymore, but the thing is, don't judge me for leaving him in the book. I wrote 200 chps and he was included in literally all of them, I'll literally be changing the whole story line and too much work, and I'd rather be spending that time writing a new chapter. You can imagine him as someone else, any other Woojin in the industry, I mean does a name annoy you that much? I know Woojin, hurt all of us, and I don't care if you believe the rumors or not, but only the fact that he left the group, hurt all of us, and caused us a lot of pain, but I'm sorry, maybe one day I'll be able to change his name into someone else. Maybe when I'm done with the book completely or not updating it regularly anymore. 

6; Who was originally Suri's love interest 

Lee Know, yes you read that right. It was going to be Minho since day one, but tbh I don't know what happened and how I turned him into a bad person. I was going to make him and Suri on bad terms yes, but not that bad, and then she was going to date Jeno and for a really long time I was planning to let her and Jeno stay together and when I decided that they're going to break up because I lot of people didn't like them together, I was planning to make her go back to Minho, but boom Jisung.

And now its Mr, Hwang.

7; Not a question, but a confession. 

Suri was going to date Chan, before Jisung and they were going to be endgame, but my stupid ass, decided not in the last few minutes, before writing the chapter. 

8; Who's Suri's end game? 

Hyunjin. Well I'm 90% sure of that. I'm sure you all know me now after 295 chapters, I'm sure that you all can't trust me now lol. 

9; Not a question again, but don't forget enjoying Stray kids' upcoming comeback. Loveee you all.