Chapter 18

"Let's go crazy together,
because I want you more than ever."

JENNIE

Hmmm. This is so cozy. When did I install a warmer in my pillow? It's not as soft as before. Why is it a bit hard? What's this? A furr? I haven't remember buying anything like this.

I tried feeling the thing that I was hugging but then I froze when I realized that it was nothing like my pillow.

It was a human!

"AAAAAAAH! What's this?! What are you doing in my room?—LISAA?!"

A soft thud woke the sleeping Lisa. She immediately sat down and heaved a deep sigh. I scanned her and to my relief, she was still wearing her clothes.

What's this?

Why does my head hurts?

"Correction. My room," Lisa spoke in her rough voice.

I looked around to confirm what she said. She is right. This isn't my room.

What the hell am I doing here?

Oh right. The party. The drinks. And me...getting wasted and all.

"I should go and buy you a hangover drink. I'll be back in a bit."

When Lisa closed the door, everything that I did came back to my mind like a movie series. I unconsciously pulled my hair out of frustration. I feel like I submitted myself to my own doom with a wide smile on my face. My life just flashes before me! I must be out of my mind for doing those crazy things!

EMBARRASSING MOMENT #1

"Lisa-yah."

"Hmm?"

"Will you believe me if I tell you that I'm hotter than the sun?"

EMBARRASSING MOMENT #2

"Monkeyy, my monkeyyyy!" I said while pinching Lisa's cheeks. She was clearly annoyed with what I'm doing.

"Stop it."

"When did you get out of the zoo?"

"Huh?"

"Ohmygosh! Did I perhaps adopt you?"

"Don't you ever get drunk again."

EMBARRASSING MOMENT #3

"Where are you going?!"

"I'm going to sleep in my room."

"Sleep with me!" after saying those words I dragged her with me and hugged her tightly.

EMBARRASSING MOMENT #4

"Hey, why are you crying suddenly?" Lisa asked worriedly while my my arms were still wrapped around her.