Chapter-49

Epilogue

*1 Year Later*

Aaron's POV

"Why would you do that to me Aaron?", She shouted as her eyes started watering.

"Babe..I'm really sorry", I apologized as I stared at her with guilty feeling.

"You did that on purpose. You wanted to hurt me. I hate you Aaron", she started pacing on the kitchen.

Why is she reacting in this way?

The Bella I know would never get frustrated over petty things.

"Baby why are you overreacting? Stop it now", I warned her as I started to get annoyed.

"I said I'm sorry", I added.

"You  are not sorry Aaron. You are enjoying this", She said getting irritated.

"Why would I enjoy this?", I was annoyed by now.

"Are you annoyed?", She asked as she folded her hands in front of her chest.

A thing she does when she tries to control herself.

She is super hot now.

"Of course I am. Don't you think you are overreacting?It's just a chocolate cake. I'll buy you more. Stop being mad at me", I snapped before I could stop.

"You are mad at me", she started crying.

God...why is she crying now?

Sadness took over me completely.

"Baby...why are you crying?", I got close to her and wiped her tears.

"I don't know", she mumbled looking at floor.

"Baby..look at me", I said as I lifted her face with my index.

"I'm not mad baby.. I'm just annoyed. I'm sorry okay. What is it? Talk to me", I asked as she cried more.

"First,you slipped my favourite chocolate cake on floor. Second, you are not sorry. Third, you are sorry. Fourth, You are mad at me because I'm mad at you. Fifth, I don't want to cry but I want to cry. Sixth, why are you being so nice to me? It makes me want to cry more", she said as tears poured from her eyes.

I chuckled seeing her.

It's almost two years we got married still she never failed to amaze me every second.

Wiping her tears I catched her face in my hands by cupping her cheeks.

Pushing the loose hair strands behind her ears I pulled her close to me by her waist.

"It's okay baby..it's totally okay. I love you", I comforted her as I stared at her with a smile.

"I love you Aaron", she said sniffing making her two hundred percent cute than her usual self.

I know she is under lot of stress now. Her company is facing a crisis now.

I wanted to support her but I respect her.

Bella was handling her company in most perfect way that her company got into top 5 in the world.

It's was beyond unimaginable. It's just two years and my baby showed her potential and talent to every single person in the world.

And her Doc-F. It's a huge success. Damn I'm freaking proud of being her husband.

Soon she will be competiting me with first place.