Chapter 13: Meet the heirs.

Chongyun's pov:
   "Speak of the devil and he appears."
Xingqiu crossed his arms and glared at him, oh boy they won't get along that's for sure.

"Why thank you. So you're a Guhua huh.. I wonder how long will it take for your father to get tired of you and get you in an arranged marriage."

Xingqiu froze on that and his eyes darkened, I started getting mad from his comment what the fuck is his problem.

"Just because you are from the so called Inazuma company doesn't mean you can be a bitch. What, are you scared because they're the number 2?"
Xiangling cut in angrily.

"Oh please, I don't care about rankings. I am just warning this nerd that he should start growing up soon. He's turning 18 this year after all."

His expression was unreadable as always.

"Great. Are you done? I'm getting tired of this conversation. If my father wants an arranged marriage I'll handle it the way I want to. No need to remind me I know what's awaiting for me very clearly. As a matter of fact I'm surprised that you don't have some sort of arranged girl clinging to you."

"My mother didn't decide which company would be the best yet. So I'm free for now. But I bet that if your father hears how close you are to a guy he won't let you free for so long"

"We'll see about that."

And then the new guy walked away.

   "What the fuck is his problem geez?!"
Hu Tao whined and was most likely thinking how to get her father to put Scaramouche in an early grave at the local funeral parlor.

"It's obvious. The Guhua company is the 2nd best worldwide. It's obvious that he'd try to test what the 2nd heir has in stock for when he himself takes over Baal's place."

"I say he's just an asshole in general"
I finally spoke up, I hated that guys guts. And looks like everyone in my group agreed on that.

"Alright enough about him we're all just feeding his tower big ego even more."
Xiangling jumped in and we all started laughing.
Then the bell rung and we rectulantly went on our separate ways.

No pov:

-- over at class 12C --

   "Ya'all stay away from Scaramouche he's so fucking annoying istg."
Hu Tao started as she walked into the classroom holding Xiangling's hand. Everyone in the school knew they're dating so no one cared.

"Oh?~ So am I allowed to annoy someone to death finally?~"
Venti said, he loved messing with people so he would love to get the new kid mad especially if he's as bad as Hu Tao says.

"Venti no, we don't need more trouble than you already put us into." Xiao glared. These two were practically unrelated brothers by now. They knew each other since elementary and were inseparable mostly cause of Venti.

"Scaramouche.. Isn't he the Inazuma company's heir?" - Kazuha

"Wait he is!? Oh no I better stay away from him. With my luck he'd definietly get my dads fired from work." - Bennett whined worriedly

"Oh please, did you forget that your father is working under the Yashiro company? Ayaka won't let your dads go away they're one of her favourite workers." -Thoma hopped into the conversation, he's Ayaka's best friend and assistant.

   "Can we all settle down pagreeing on that we should be catious around him and that's it?" -Aether suggested

"I don't care about him in the first place" -Xiao said monotonely

"You don't care even tho you're the only heir left for the Qixing company and Madame Ping is getting very old now?" -Xiangling asked with slight concern. They didn't know much about business but everyone knew the basics in this school since there were many high rank families attending.

Xiao's parents died at a young age before Madame Ping would've retired. It was an arranged marriage as usual, but they did love each other in the end. Xiao wouldn't have been born if his older 4 siblings wouldn't have died at birth or a few years after. Only one of them surived but at the age of 13 he vanished without a trace abandoning the whole business. Xiao was 10 when his parents died and Madame Ping has to carry the company until Xiao gets to the right age to take over.

"I am perfectly capable of handling things on my own. That Scaramouche will mean less than Baal does right now. And everyone can see that if they open their eyes a little better."

   "I'm here sweethearts! Sorry for being late the headmaster needed some urgent paperwork filled from every teacher." -Ms. Lisa said walking in and setting the books down, everyone going silent after that.

"My my how time flies, alright let's jump right into it so you'll get less homework when we finish."