You/Ha Yuri Zahard - Ignorance

(Tower of God)

AN: Character might be OOC

Yuri crossed her arms as you again showed Baam how to do a move he wanted to learn from you

Yuri crossed her arms as you again showed Baam how to do a move he wanted to learn from you. She couldn't understand how he was still struggling with it since it wasn't complicated. It annoyed her that training him was cutting into her time with you and she wasn't happy about it.

"Here, let me give it a go."

"Yuri, Baam is..."

"He'll be fine. Come on."

You try to tell Baam he didn't need to do anything but he refused to listen and went ahead with attacking Yuri.

She perfectly executes the move with Baam ending on his back with pain radiating throughout his entire body. You had never been this hard on him.

"Yuri! You hurt him!"

"He's fine! Just stand up and shake it off, Baam."

Baam attempts to stands but his legs give out. You quickly make your way over to wrap his arm around your neck while you wrapped your arm around his waist to hold him up.

"Clean up this mess while I go take him to get some rest."

"But he's fine! He'lll...."

She shuts up when you give her a glare. Maybe she should've gone a little easier on Baam but she couldn't help it with how annoyed she was.

X

After returning back from dropping off Baam, you find Yuri waiting for you.

"Are you going to explain why you felt it was necessary to hurt Baam like that?"

"I was just trying to show him the move."

You raised your eyebrow at her after hearing her whiny tone.

"You could've shown it to him without giving him back pains for a couple of days.'

She sighs, feeling bad that she had let her jealously get the best of her. You had already promised to spend the day with he, she just couldn't wait.

"I'm sorry. Is he okay?"

"He's fine. Just laying on his stomach to help with his back pain. You'll be taking care of him until he gets better."

"But we were going to spend the day together!"

"That's before you managed to hurt Baam. I know I haven't been spending too much time with you because I've been training Baam but we were almost finishing his training. Now that you hurt him, it's going to take another week to finish up."

Yuri groans loudly, hating herself for what she had done. She just needed to have been patient.

"Fine. I guess it's only fair that I take care of him."

You give her a wide smile and lean down to kiss her.

"Thanks, babe. I'm sure he'll fall asleep early so we can still spend the rest of the day."

It was wrong of her to think it but she wanted to give Baam a little something to help him fall asleep earlier. But just as the idea came, it quickly left. You would be pissed off if you learned that she had drugged him.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Shinobu Kocho - Part 2

Maki Zenin - Half

Shimizu Kiyoko - Tattoo

Esdeath - ??

Mayuko (High Rise Invasion)- ??

--------------