◖chapter 1◗  

I know what your thinking

I know what your thinking.How did little y/n get put in a asylum. Well, we will have to go back a bit.

.......

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Y/n was always treated badly by his father compared to his big brother and sister. His mother was the only one who treated him well, but because of this she would get hurt... His father often abuses him. Y/n felt it but he would rather him be hurt then his mother.

Flashback / Y/n's POV
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I woke up and got off my bed with my bear named ash in my hands. I walked downstairs towards the kitchen with him in my arms. No one else was there yet so I must be the first one awake. I didn't know how to cook to well so I just grabbed two pieces of bread form the fridge. One for me and one for him.

I laid down the pice of bread in front of ash and took a seat in the stool next to him. I was slowly eating my bread when mama walked down stairs looking nervous while yelling and dad. I didn't quite understand what they where talking about. She slapped him and slammed the door behind her. It was quiet for I bit tell dad walked over to me and grabbed my arm.

I tried to grab my bear as he was pulling me but he was just out of reach. Dad pulled me up the stairs and to my room. He slammed the door behind him and tossed me on the ground.

Dad started yelling something about leaving and what I did. But I'm not to sure.

I knew better then to talk right now or it will get worse...

Dad started to kick me in my stomach and face. He beat me for about half an hour before he got bord and went down stairs. He probably grabbed a beer and watched TV again. That's all he ever does.

I could feel the blood dripping down my forehead. I lifted my hand to touch it and when I saw the amount of blood and started to loose control.

I walked down stairs to see my drunk of a father watching the news. He didn't release I was there so I moved over to the kitchen. I was about to grab ash when I saw the knife rack.... This was the only way to keep mama safe...

Forgive me mama...

I grabbed a butcher knife and walked behind father.

I thought of all the times he's broke us. And now it's my turn to break them. All of them....

I held the knife above my head and brought it down with as much strength as possible. And it was enough to split his head open and make him slump in his seat. Blood got all over the seat and my face. I rubbed it off with my arm and continued on.

I starting to head towards s/n's room. I opened the door to see her overly pink room dark and with her laying under her blankets. I made my way to the side of her bed and put the knife above my head once again ready to strike. "F/n, wake up." She snapped awake and turned towards me while still laying down. She started talking immediately. "W-wait y/n w-what are you doing!.... Please don't hurt m-me, I'm sorry...."

It seems she's a beggar.....not that I care. I brought the knife down right on her neck. Blood went everywhere. I felt kinda bad for ruining my new clothes but it's ok.

I pulled the knife out of her neck. And walked out of the room across the hall to b/n's room.

I cracked open the door to see him awake and putting on his school shirt.

"What do you want."

"Just wanted to see you looking normal one last time. "

He looked a little confused at looked over at the barely cracked open door only to see a small hand and a e/c eye that showed insanity and rage. But I was glad I didn't fully step into the room and show my bloody self immediately. I opened the door all the way. He's eyes where full of fear.

This kill was going to be a bitch and I know it.

He charged at me and tried to take me down. I slashed his arm and kicked him right where the sun don't shine.

he fell to his knees In pain. I held the knife over my head once again getting ready to bring it down. And I soon did. "W-WAIT I-" he fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes. I soon released he wanted to say something before he died. But the knife already struck him, causing blood to poor out of his head like a fountain.

"Well shit, I wanted to here what he was going to say....."

I lifted the knife up and brought it down again, and again, and again. I let out all my rage on his dead body.

after about 10 minutes blood was all over the walls, his bed, the floor, ect. It looked like his whole room became a canvas. I was interrupted when I heard Sirens In the distance.

Damn it!

I ran down stairs as fast as I could.

Mama was at the front door with five police officers.....

When she saw me covered from head to toe in blood and welding a bloody knife she fell to the ground and started sobbing harder.

"No mama... I-it not what it looks like. I wanted to set us free. Please mama..... Don't cry.... I don't like it when your sad... Mama....please...."

She stopped her crying and looked up at me. "I will always love you my little butterfly, I'm so sorry..."

One of the police officers tazzed me. I felt my self hit the floor and everything go black....

I'll keep us safe mama... I promise... Mama....