Chapter 1: Conflicting Feelings

Name: Shin Rose
. . . . . . .
Age: 14

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Appearance

.
   .
      .
         .
            .
          Yup. This is me. Shin Rose...and my life is just utter shit. You see my life wasn't always a living hell, I know there was a time where my family definitely loved me...or maybe they were faking it I don't really care! What matters is I tell you how my life from the age of 10-14 got so much better after this hell.....funny thing when you end up going to hell.

Let's get on with the story, guess someone's gotta narrate it

Drop, drip, drop, drip. The sound of water hitting against the pipes, window and floor would ring across the basement...or what a 14 year old greenette called his room. It was cold, damp and dirty down their with little room to move or even breathe if it weren't for the one window that just barely cracked open a few inches. Why was a child living like this you may ask, simple. The abuse and neglect of his own family, shin was the child's name and well....he had a shitty life. Clean, beating, work, beating, get framed for something he didn't do, beating, his daily routine. It wasn't as if he could do anything anyways....his family was the Rose/Xiao-Long/Brawen family...anything he said no one would believe...now you might ask "why is he getting treated like this by majority of the family?" Well if it wasn't dreadfully obvious, he had no semblance or unordinary power to be called Special. He was a normal human with Near Zero aura, it was sad. The child was forced to take part time jobs, clean and cook, and sleep like a slave, yet he did nothing to deserve it. Even kids at school would bully him giving him the nickname "No-Good Shin" all because of his clumsiness and timid nature which usually ended getting him in trouble, even teachers would jump in stating "The kid has no power or talent, he barely has any aura. He has a 0% chance at surviving" sad for him....definitely a dreadfu- "GET YOUR ASS UP HERE" a booming voice called from upstairs waking the stick like male who had only a dirty white t-shirt and stapled up pants to keep him warm, he coughed and made his way up with his poor posture climbing the stairs slowly and opening the door to be blinded by a piercing light "YOU FUCKING DICK!" Immediately that light was matched with a sudden yet brief darkness as Tai Xiao-Long the man that was the father to Shin had delivered a punch to the 14 year old directly to his face knocking him over to the side just narrowly avoiding the sharp edge of a counter "YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN UP HERE BY 8:00 GO MAKE THE DAMN BREAKFAST FOR MY DAUGHTERS!" He shouted leaving the now bleeding 14 year old to shakily respond "y-yes- yes sir..." he sputtered with his broken nose and black eye, he limped over to the kitchen and began to make breakfast for his 'lovely' family. Of course it didn't come without the daily routine "Hey loser" called out his younger sister, Yang, who was just 5 years younger than him, as she waited for a response she began getting angry with the awkward silence that was only filled with the bubbling pancake batter on the hot pan "SPEAK TO ME! SPEAK NOW!" She shouted and pushed him off the step ladder he was on causing the batter to pour onto his arm as he tried to reach for something to prevent himself from falling, yang just glared at him as he  gritted his teeth in pain struggling to not break into a crying mess as he just stood and continued to prepare breakfast....