IAVHQ 12

The day when the ambassador and the Glem Interviewers will land on the planet of Zerg have arrived.

Not once have the Zerg let an outsiders step foot on their planet.

This is the first and it was hard to tell whether it will be the last or stood a chance of being opened for the later days to come.

The three person that was inside the capital spaceship came out at a moderate speed.

There was a high rank Zerg that resemble a human version five horned rhinoceroes beetle. The Zerg was handsome with wild and strong visage of a moor.

Approximately, five beetle zerg was waiting for them.

They have a cold face with vicious and intense aura.

The ambassador and the other two Glem felt preasured and a bit of intimidation.

They must be the first three who step foot on the planet of Zerg. They have this feeling of achieving something wonderful and emotional feelings that could not be put with word.

If Jyn know their thought, she could surmise their feelings like Neil Armstrong of Earth history who was the first man to step foot on the moon.

**

Since the Zerg have never welcome a tourist there isn't a suitable place for the first visitor to rest.

The zerg civilians home or living place was not a place where others could live.

Jyn propose it to let them rest at the palace which was at the heart of the country.

Although the others dissaprove of it.

They do not deserve the grace of living under the same roof as their queen, but amongst the protest, the decision still goes through.

Alvis the main HRM leader have never encounter a situation of welcoming a foreign visitors so he was unprepared and oblivious of such conduct.

Alvis took in his note to never let this kind of situation take place again.

***

The impression they have was that the Zerg homeland would be gloomy, dark and grey but reality truly differ from what we intially thought of.

The homeland of Zerg was more beautiful than the Empire planet and others ethnic race capital planet.

Natural vegetation with source stone decorating it.

It was a heavenly scenic place with breathtaking lanscape.

Louis desire to touch and feel around the land but.....

He might die before he enjoy the beauty.

Not in the hands of the Zerg but the hands of the poisonous flowers at the side path, the glorious tree with ripe juicy fruit...... that feeds on living, the clear and fresh water that invoke one to drink but.....the habitat of the buck moth like zerg which are venomous...

Every place was truly breath-taking but Louis and Felix have the same thought as Jyn.

'A beauty that hides its viciousness under her fragnance'

Thingking about it, The zerg appearance fit the taste of many ethnic race aesthetic of beauty but who would dare date or court a zerg? Don't fuck around.

The strongest and most Vicious race.

They still cherish their life.

Once they reached the palace, the Rhino beetle Zerg sorround them which seems like a formation of protection but the three men know that it was not a form of protection but entrapment so that they could kill them the moment they act suspicious.