025. ignoring the obvious

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

"Val get off your phone we're about to start!" Madelyn yelled at the girl who practically had her face on her phone.

"Ugh I'm tired already." Valentina replied as she threw her phone on the sofa.

"Okay guys, so there's been a few minor changes in today's script." The director quickly approached the cast and handed them a new set of scripts. "To summarize, Valentina's character will get into a heated argument with Drew's character but it will end up in a passionate kiss."

Diana was the only one to react right away, scoffing before speaking. "You've got to be kidding me."

Everyone else was speechless and it was awkwardly quiet for a second expect when Austin let out a laugh.

"That being said, we're done for the day. See you guys tomorrow morning!" Jonas smiled before he left the room.

Valentina and Drew looked at each other but quickly looked away. They still hadn't talked at all since their kiss, as they would avoid each other whenever they could.

Rudy on the other hand, seemed rather sad. Valentina noticed, she felt bad because he was so good to her. But at the end of the day, she knew couldn't give him what he really wanted. She didn't want to play with his feelings like that when she wasn't even sure what she felt.

"Uhm, so does anyone want to go out for lunch?" Austin asked, finally breaking the awkward silence.

VALENTINAJOLIE