chapter 36.

xxxvi.

DISPATCH: streamer jeonjk and choijee were reportedly seen this morning at seoul national park. here are some pictures for evidence:

[ pictures attached ]

COMMENTS:

USER 016: okay but can yall not stalk them?? so what if they're together?

USER 521: they look cute tho ngl.

USER 073: MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS DISPATCH!

USER 329: they stalk streamers too? really? first idols and now streamers? what's next?

USER 069: jungkook and minjee are both in their twenties and should be able to date of course. idk if they are or not but if they are I'm supporting them. ah, dispatch if i screw a head on you it won't be enough.

USER 720: eww that bitch is with MY jungkook stay away from him!!!

USER 127: *jk looking at someone for a second* dispatch: HE'S DATING GET THAT ON CAMERA. seriously stop violating other people's privacy.

USER 681: ok but why are yall acting like he's an idol or smth he's just a streamer?????

USER 074: still kinda sad minjee chose jungkook instead of me 😔😔😔 oh well life goes on.

USER 847: why is he with her?

USER 881: they are friends and they are just hanging out. since it's jk's birthday today he's not allowed to celebrate it with his friend??

USER 007: fuck off. bye.

"damn girl, you are trending on twitter," eri announced. she was laying flat on her stomach as her upper body was supported by her arms. she shoved her phone screen to minjee's face in which she backed up a bit due to the closeness.

"look, hashtag minkook is trending in fifth," she added and this made the latter furrow her eyebrows in confusion. "what's a minkook? minimal cooking?" minjee questioned dumbfounded.

"from the short research that i did, i concluded that minkook is actually... ding ding ding! you and jungkook's ship name!" eri smiled before it turned mischievous. her words caught the other's attention as they turned their heads towards the two girls.

"minkook?"

eri nodded her head at namjoon. the eleven friends have strangely gotten closer which doesn't usually happen with most people. however, they all seemed to click quite well. they discovered a few things about each other during a game of questions and answers.

things like: favorite color, favorite food, hobbies, a fun fact about themselves, what they usually do in their free time, what they love doing, and their occupations. they also learned that the only couple from the group was yoona and seokjin.

minjee sighed, planting her face on the sleeping bed as she listened to their conversation.

"check your twitter."

"woah, you guys look cute throwing grapes at each other."

"this is kind of creepy."

"i second that. imagine being watched when you're taking a piss."

"yoongi!"

"so you guys were having a picnic while we're struggling to decorate this place into a madhouse?"

minjee blocked out the ongoing chatters of her very curious friends. turning her head to the side, she glanced at everyone for a second before her gaze stopped on a familiar boy.

he was also staying silent as he listened to his friend's endless talks regarding their relationship, occasionally looking at whoever was speaking as his eyes went back and forth between them, looking like a lost puppy.

she suddenly remembered the kiss they shared at the swimming pool. the feeling of his arms around her as he made sure to not let her fall, the feeling of his palms on either side of her face, the feeling of his soft lips pressed against her, and the feeling of his warm embrace despite them being in the pool.

minjee found herself getting flustered. again, she was thankful that she did not have the ability to blush, or else her friends would be asking about it.

she was lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice someone watching her with a soft gaze. when she felt a pair of eyes on her, minjee looked over and made eye contact with jeon jungkook.

her captivating pair of onyx orbs staring back at his hypnotizing ebony ones. the male gave her a lopsided smile before pursing his lips. the girl gulped dryly as she averted her gaze towards the person beside her.

"i'm going to grab something to drink. do you need anything?"

ara yawned and shook her head as a response, "nah. i'm sleepy and i'm just gonna sleep. it's already late."

minjee bobbed her head up and down, watching her cousin going under the covers and closing her eyes, attempting to block out all the loud voices so she could sleep.

minjee proceeded to stand up and head towards the kitchen while rubbing her tired eyes. she casually opened the refrigerator and scanned the contents, finding two packets of chocolate milk they brought stacked together.

smiling, she grabbed one of the bottles before shutting the door close. a figure was standing behind the refrigerator door and she almost let out a loud shriek if it wasn't for the hand that moved to cover her mouth, preventing her from doing so.

"it's just me. we need to talk."

a/n; are you enjoying this story so far?