◦41◦

VERY EMOTIONAL, at least for me ^^ (idk, listen to sad songs or something.)

────

''taehyung-ah, I told you already..'' jeongguk was the one who spoke up, hands intertwined with taehyung's and walking past the woods. ''it's not your fault, you shouldn't blame my self.''

''it is!'' the boy whined, ''maybe if I was never born, it would be the best.'' taehyung muttered, his eyes narrowed at his shoes.

jeongguk stopped walking, even they were not far from the place they were supposed to go, and raised his chin, ''it was and never will be your fault, alright?'' his voice soft as possible, ''w-we will go thru it somehow.''

in all, it was becoming a daily habit for jeongguk to hear the way taehyung was blaming himself for everything happening.

he knew that it hurt him as much as he was hurt, so taehyung breathed out and changed the topic, ''where are we going? the sun will be setting soon?''

''I don't want you with your parents, who knows what their behaviour will be.'' jeongguk answered, making one big step. ''we are officially in the fire kingdom.'' he announced with a smile on his face.

taehyung didn't make the same big step and just showed a frown to the other,'' silly, you know I can't step in your territory.''

''who would find out? it's just you and me, lovely.'' jeongguk gave a nickname to the other too, which make is cheeks blush a bit, ''c'mon, hold on me if you want.''

taehyung left out a bitter chuckle and couldn't believe this would be his first time being in jeongguk's kingdom. and to be honest, he was very excited to see something new.

''see, it wasn't scary.'' jeongguk smiled and pulled him closer to him, ''but, we won't go to see the castle.''

''then where will we go?''

jeongguk hummed, pecking taehyung's lips. ''there's a villa, bought by my cousin a few years ago. that's the only place we could stay for the night.''

''your cousin? oh, what was her name-'' taehyung was cut off when jeongguk started talking. ''hwasa, she is jeon hwasa.''

''wait a second, you told me before she lived in the castle?'' they were almost there, because the villa was very close to the borders with the two territories.

''she..she returned back to her kingdom.'' the ravenette massaged his temples as he was getting upset about it. ''and sadly, it's not good that she's gone now.''

''is everything okay with her?'' the grey-haired asked so innocently, ''isn't it great she is with her family?''

the vila was now in front of their eyes, jeongguk's already seeing the front door. ''there are some things about her family that makes me wanna' kill them sometimes.''

it's been an hour of them staying outside and watching the sunrise together. it was their decision to stare at the sunrise instead staying inside as far it was still light outside. they exchanged some old memories, kind and lovely words, moments of kissing and looking at each other's eyes. it was their best part of the day so far, and they loved every second spent with each other.

''this sunset reminds me of something.'' taehyung said, following the mail upstairs to rest in the bedroom. ''what exactly?'' jeongguk said from inside the room.

''it was a few days after we had met actually, '' taehyung said, putting aside his shoes and joining jeongguk in the bed. ''you fell asleep, so in the morning I wanted to surprise you with the sunrise.''