9

~ Amaris Laurier ~

~ Amaris Laurier ~

" There is a human in the castle who is Angelina's caretaker, so don't try to eat her soul. " I warned my demon army who guards my castle as well as the mountain. The mountain is also vanished from the people's eye.

" Yes mam " they said with a gruff voice. I dismissed them and went inside the castle.

" Tanvi " I yelled out her name and my voice rang throughout the castle.

" Yes Mam " Voiced out a meek voice while the owner of the voice came towards me with a baby step.

" Today I am going out so take care of Angelina. " I said her while walking towards the kitchen.

" Yes mam " she said following me.

" And cook these veggies make it spicy got it? " I said her while pointing the things in which I've stored.

" And before she sleeps make sure that she drinks milk before going to the bed. " I instructed her and like that I went to my room to get changed it's already 6:00 PM

Today is the day I am going to attend the ball. As I said before I was invited there because my company is in the top list and as I am a werewolf which they assume, they invite me so they can merge their companies with mine or they want to invite me to become a pack member in their pack.

And let me give you a clarity I am never going to shift Infront of them nor say that I have multi spirits.

And I am attending the ball just to mess with them. Even though I am popular I am still a Rogue which they are still trying to digest and some not some actually everybody hates me there. And yeah, the food will be so good there that you want to eat it like you never had your meals.

There are two main reasons for going there,

1. To enjoy the meat.

2. And enjoy the deserts.

These are my important works which I've assigned myself, and I the great is going to complete the task with pure determination.

I wrapped towel around me while coming out of the bathroom I took the dress which I've brought from the mall. I wore my ball dress and changed my silver hair into brown hair with my magic. I applied a little make up and sprayed the perfume on my dress. I wore my jewelry and red pencil heels.

I am ready to go.

I walked towards Angel's room and saw her playing with the castle and Barbie set.