𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

───※ ·❆· ※───

───※ ·❆· ※───

Mi-sun finishes her story as she blows on her nose after getting into Sunghoon's car and now she was emptying up his box of tissues. He listens to her quietly, feeling in every word that she was saying the brokenness every time she opens her mouth. Her eyes screams with pain.

"Is that why I found you in the Hangang bridge?", is all Sunghoon can say. "I'm sorry, but what are you planning to do before I came?"

Mi-sun shakes her head, "You wouldn't understand", she chokes on yet another sob, "He is the only thing I have and now he's gone", and she buries her face once again in her hands before bawling her eyes out.

"And what's worse?", she sniffs, "I live with my Aunt and she hates me. I heard she's planning to place me in a foster home"

Sunghoon pauses for a moment, looking at het before coming up with a sudden suggestion, "I have extra room in my condo... if you want to stay, of course. It's only my mom and I there, anyways"

Mi-sun chuckled sadly under her breath, "Thank you for the offer. I'll stay there until I find a job and get a place of my own", she looks up to make eye contact with Sunghoon for the first time that night, "You're a blessing me today"

In the moment of slow motion of their eyes connecting to each other, Sunghoon feels as if his breath stopped. She was truly beautiful without a doubt, not as beautiful like the others, but she looks so young yet already too broken inside. He could see right through her soul, she was aching inside on so many levels .

It was like a work of art in heartbreaking way.

As Mi-sun looked into Sunghoon's eyes as well, she felt as if like her, he had his own story to tell, one that was closed to anybody but his and only his. Behind the beautiful face, there was a sad story - a story that kept him crying at night, a story that had to do with the closest family.

"If I'll be staying at yours, I need to pick my stuff from that house", she clears her throat, breaking her gaze away from Sunghoon, "Would you mind if I ask you as well to drive me there?"

Sunghoon straightens up and turn the engene on before smiling at her, "Of course! Just tell me which way to go", he prays that it wouldn't take long.

Her mother is waiting for her medicine at home, and she would call to his brother if he didn't get there in time.

For now, he worries for a much needing soul who was staring out the window silently.

───※ ·❆· ※───

"Are you sure you can get up there fine by yourself?", Sunghoon asks, as they both stood outside a small house and Mi-sun nods her head confidently, "At least let me walk you there in the front step"