Jin's Talk

Taehyung went home early without telling anyone. He couldn't see Jungkook being close with others. It hurts him to the core. With all the courage he wrapped his hand with his scarf and left heart broken.

Nowadays even though Jungkook was always with him he feels as if it's just his body and his soul is lost forever. Hope that's not the case though. 

Tae went to the cottage and lied on the bed. The place seems dark and cold without his Kookie. He looked to Jungkook's side of the bed. Jungkook would always sleep to the left no matter how much Tae tried Jungkook always wins and sleeps to left side of the bed.

He took Jungkook's pillow and hold it tightly, letting all his pain flow in the form of tears. He was a crying mess when the door of his room opened.

" You left us there to sleep cuddling this pillow? " Jin asked raising his eye brow.

"I was tired hyung. " He replied with raspy voice.

" Well you missed all the fun. Jungkook beat Yoongi 10 times and he took us for ice cream treat. " Tae couldn't say anything and just nodded." May I know why are you sad? " Jin asked sitting beside him on the bed. Tae still didn't say anything. Jin sighed an took out first aid kit from his backpack. He slowly brought his hands and unwrapped the scarf.

" You know Tae, when you were gone,.... He was devastated." Tae looked to Jin immediately with tearful eyes. He took some antiseptic and cleaned the wound. 

" He didn't eat anything, he didn't came out of his room, he just cried to be with you again but you left him all alone. " He lowered his head . Tears started to fall from his eyes. Jin wrapped the wound nicely with bandage.

"And now you want things to be back to normal as if nothing happened?" Jin sigh as he didn't get any reply from the younger.

" It took his every bit of strength to try move on from you. And he is still struggling to keep himself from breaking in your arms again. You are really a fool not to know how much he loved you Tae..... Even our families know it but you..... Seriously you don't have brain do you Bear? " Tae started sobbing hard cuddling the pillow. Jin pulled out the pillow and brought him to a tight hug.

" He is trying hard to live without you Tae. Let him be happy." Tae pulled back from the hug and wiped his tears.

" D-does he H-hate m-me now? " Jin sighed for the nth time. He cupped the youngers face and wiped the tears.

" You are still a fool aren't you? " Tae bend his head to the side with a questionable look.

" He can never hate you bear. He loves you more than anything in this world. Yes, He is hurt and wants to move on from you but he can never hate you. "

" Even after I made him cry? " Tae said with a pout. Jin chuckled at the cuteness of his dumb brother.

" Even after you left him ,giving him a big hickey and said it was a mistake. " Tae looked at him wide eyes.

" May be it was a mistake for you- " Tae cut him raising his voice.

" IT WASN'T. I was just scared and guilty that I ruined our friendship. I was the one supposed to protect him but I did that.... that..." Tae started sobbing hard again.

" And that was not a mistake for Kookie..... He loved you enough to give you permission to do that. He is not guilty for what happened that night. He is just sad that you called it a mistake." Jin said stroking his back.

" And now if he wants to move on from you than may be you should let him..... And frankly speaking I think that midget loves our Kookie very much...... And Kookie also have a soft spot for him. He will be happy with Jimin. I think you should let him be happy Tae. " And with that Tae started crying even harder.