I have brothers???

Y/n's pov:

That Shinlee guy... He took me to sum hospital... I had my eyes on him...

He asked the receptionist about someone called Kim Hyunjil? That name was oddly familiar...

Shinlee took me to a room.. I was suspicious... I mean... After being a Mafia leader for 5 years... It's not that new to fall into weird plots.

Before entering shinlee stopped me...

Shinlee: your father is very sick I have to ask u to keep your weapons outside.

Y/n: excuse me? What r u gonna do?... Once I go inside people r gonna shoot me and I will die? Yea no that's not happening.

Shinlee: pls ms. Y/n..u have to listen... Ur brothers have kept their weapons before going in..

Y/n: wait... Brothers? What r u talking about u peice of shit... I don't have brothers... Of course u think I am so dumb.... Either u take me in with my weapons or u let me take your life.

Shinlee: ok fine... But whatever happens... U can't shoot inside that room.

Y/n: you have my word... But only if someone attacks me... I won't hesitate to tear them down to shreds.

Shinlee: of course.

He opened the hospital door and I entered cautiously... There were seven boys standing around the bed...

They gave off a dark aura... Which sent shivers down my spine...i could tell they were pretty awkward around each other... There in the bed laid a man... Who looked familiar... Of course he is my dad.. I had faint memories of him.. The day I got kidnapped I was told that he was dead... When I closed my eyes trying to remember that day... I started having flashbacks...i saw some kids... They were trying to protect me... But they got captured themselves...

I suddenly opened my eyes and saw the boys staring at the man intensely.. I don't think they even noticed that someone had entered.

Shinlee: Mr. Kim... She was the last one who was kidnapped.

After saying that Mr. Kim aka my dad opened his eyes and sat up weakly...

Mr. Kim: I see my kids have grown well without me...my daughter..i never knew u became this pretty... And my sons? Wow.. U must get a lot of girls?

None of them replied... Their mouths were sealed.... Only giving cold stares to the man.

Mr. Kim: ok... I was trying to break the ice but no problem...can I ask u all a question? Do u remember me?

?? : of course we do... Ur dad... The one who died when I was 6 years old.
Said one of the guys who had thick black-purplish (or any colour u like) hair perfectly combed and had an eyebrow piercing.

Dad: yes but I am very much alive... Now..look at u all...successful Mafia leaders...followed my footsteps...

Wait... These guys were MAFIA LEADERS TOOO!?!? Talk about family genes.

But can u all introduce yourselves to each other... You ARE siblings....

?? : sorry... But I am not going to tell off my identity to a bunch of people I never met... Said a man with mullet.

?? : I need a DNA test to prove that we r all related... So called DAD!

Mr. Kim: I knew u all would ask something like this.... After all... U guys... ARE MY CHILDREN ... So I asked my men to pluck out one of ur hairs before entering my room... The DNA results r coming soon.