22:Spirit Beast Empire.

Chapter twenty-two: Spirit Beast Empire.

❝Master, I've brought some wine

❝Master, I've brought some wine. ❞Mi Que said holding a round bottle filled with wine in her hand.

Yu An turned her head to hear with a big grin on her face.

❝How well you get me, dear ~~❞ Yu An praised and took the bottle drinking directly from it.

Lan Ying was cleaning his sword, he loved keeping it shining at all times.

They arrived in Spiritual Beast Empire and took a room in an inn.

❝Tomorrow we'll have to ask around, maybe someone knows about the old man's whereabouts. ❞Yu An said as she drank wine.

❝I've heard there is a group here that can provide all kind of informations, maybe we can try asking them? But we'll need to pay for the information and we don't even know if it's true... ❞Mi Que said and looked out of the window.

❝I'll deal with that, don't worry. ❞Lan Ying said looking at the two women.

❝How? ❞Mi Que asked.

Yu An smiled and looked at the man as he opened his mouth.

❝My secret technique. As long as someone is at the same level or below my level I can posses their body for an hour. Therefore, I'll get the information from them like this without paying or getting tricked. ❞Lan Ying explained.

❝That's such a cool technique! Teach me, please. ❞Mi Que said.

❝He can't. ❞Yu An said looking at the wine in the bottle. ❝It's a unique technique that's transmitted through genetics so strangers can't learn it. ❞ she then explained.

❝Reasonable, it's such a powerful technique. If he grows to god level he'll be able to kill powerful enemies without much effort. ❞Mi Que said amazed.

❝It works well, but it takes a lot of spiritual energy to use it so if he's fighting against more people at the same time he won't be able to make it. Also while he is using it, his body becomes an easy target for enemies. This technique works the best used in a team. ❞Yu An continued to explain.

❝Have you met someone who used this technique before? ❞Lan Ying asked.

❝No, I just read about it. I have some precious books on my hands, that's where I learned about lots of techniques. ❞Yu An replied and showed them a book.

Mi Que snatched the book and looked through it, Lan Ying reading over her shoulder.

❝This... this is a treasure! These techniques are extremely powerful! ❞Mi Que exclaimed excited.

❝They are, but only strong people can use them, it takes a lot of spiritual energy to use something like that. ❞Lan Ying said and looked through the techniques mesmerized.

❝Oh right, Mi Que, you said you're a beast tamer? ❞Yu An asked.

❝Yes... I only can tame low level beasts... ❞Mi Que more whispered with a trace of shame in her voice.

❝Check this out. ❞Yu An flipped the pages and stopped at the beast tamer technique and showed Mi Que.

Mi Que read the two pages and then looked at Yu An stunned.

❝Master, do you think I can learn this? ❞ she asked excited.

❝This only depends on you. I'll help you if you want to learn it, but the results depend on your talent. ❞Yu An said.

Mi Que hugged Yu An.

❝I want to learn it!❞ she said and took the book to read again.

❝Alright. Let us search for the old dragon grandpa first tomorrow and then we will find time to help you. ❞Yu An said and sat down in her bed falling asleep quick due to the alcohol that made her tired.

Mi Que looked at Lan Ying excited and whispered:

❝If I can learn this technique our team's strength will increase in battle! I wonder what the others are doing now... ❞

❝Concentrate on our mission for now. ❞Lan Ying said and prepared his bed.

❝I'm a little jealous that you got that sword as gift from Master... I'll work hard and het a gift too. ❞Mi Que said yawning and sat on her bed.

❝Good night. ❞Lan Ying said and they both fell asleep.

The next morning Yu An and her disciples went to search for that group that's rumored to know all kinds of informations.

Yu An chose to wear a bamboo hat that had a veil attached as she may be recognized.

❝Are you the one who can provide informations? We are searching for someone.❞Mi Que said looking at the man with a mask on.

❝It's going to cost, are you able to pay? ❞the man replied.

This motherfucker is expert level so our Lan Ying is able to successfully posses him. It's so good to have a Lan Ying with us, gosh. ❞Yu An thought and signaled Lan Ying who understood and immediately touched the man and possessed him.

❝So? ❞Mi Que asked.

❝Not to long ago a powerful dragon man arrived and went to DeathTrap mountain to cultivate. Some people said they saw another younger dragon man going there as well. ❞ Lan Ying said from the man's body.

❝I see, what does this guy knows about this mountain? ❞Yu An asked.

❝It's filled with all kinds of traps and a few people are able to avoid or escape them. No one knows who set these traps, but they often reset and can't be destroyed. ❞ Lan Ying answered.

❝I see. Now for the last question, does he know anything about Luo Tang? ❞Yu An asked again.

❝There is a man that appeared in this empire four moths ago and no one's knows much about him besides the name Luo Tang. He wears a mask and it's rumored to be powerful.❞ Lan Ying said.

❝Alright, that's enough, let's go. ❞Yu An said.

Lan Ying went back in his body and the three turned around to leave.