🌺🌺🌺🌺

♤♤♤♤♤

♤♤♤♤♤

Head on the side of the window with emotionless eyes and drained face she was tired to even feel the hustle bustle in the train..

"Nahi karni shadi bahi nahi karna..."she shouted hitting the door but unknowingly she was aware that her fate was changing and she won't be able to do Anything..

(I don't want to get married...)

"Par mera dil...."she mumbled, putting her hand on her heart which was beating loudly for someone tilting her head, tears left from her eyes..

(But my heart...)

"Per mera dil..."she mumbled unconsciously while putting her hand on the same place but it was silent...like it was trying to show her that everything died...

(But my heart...)

She blinked lightly not wanting tears to come out...

"Tere naal naseeb mainu zindagi da sath wa...

"Tere naal naseeb menu zindagi da sath ve...

Tere bina dil diyan sadra udas ve.."

A sigh left her lips while she gulped harshly controlling the pain in her heart..

"Kya dekh rahi ho..."7 year old Marziya questioned her making her pout..

(What are you looking at..)

"Appi unsa zyada pyar kyun karti hain.."she mumbled, staring at him while blinking, who was reading his book in the corner sitting on the stairs...

(Why does Appi love him more...)

"Wo tu hum Sab sa pyar karti hain apsa bhi.."Marziya said not looking at her while she scoffed knowing that she always loves him little more than her and Marziya unaware that she was loved equally by everyone, even him...

(She loves all of us equally...)

Looking up she sighed and tiriedly everything changed now she was not the same fearless child who was always ready to fight against injustice now she can't even stand up for herself....