002 | I DARE YOU

THE MORE YOU EXPLORED JAEYUN'S HOUSE, the more you realised how rich Jaeyun truly was

THE MORE YOU EXPLORED JAEYUN'S HOUSE, the more you realised how rich Jaeyun truly was. As you climbed the tall spiral staircase that led to the second floor, he explained to you that the house was not entirely his, but he paid most of the rent. In fact, he lived in the house with six other guys that you were supposed to meet for the first time in the largest bedroom in the house. He told you that you were going to go to the bedroom of a guy named Jungwon — although you also knew of Jungwon from the gossip circling campus, you shook your head anyway, claiming that you had no idea who Jungwon was.

Jaeyun lightly knocked on the bedroom door twice, waiting a beat before he realised that nobody was going to answer the door. A cheeky smile rose to Jaeyun's face, and as he turned to you to put your mind at ease, he wrapped his arm round your shoulder, pulling you close as he turned the door latch to let yourselves in.

"Time to enter the lion's den." Jaeyun sighed.

If you could describe Jungwon's bedroom with a simple word, you could immediately choose the word elegance. His bedroom was massive, with strips of LED lights lining the edges of the walls and ceiling, illuminating the room with a soft purplish glow. You could consider the size of his room to be comparable to the size of a small studio apartment; a queen sized bed was pressed up against one of the walls, whilst on the opposite side a leather sofa was stretched out, positioned beneath a wall filled with neatly arranged film negatives. On the dresser next to the entrance of the bedroom, a pair of brown leather gloves were laid out on the surface, placed next to a set of keys that you could only assume belonged to Jungwon. And wait, is that a mini fridge?!

It's safe to say that if you were trapped in this bedroom alone, you could definitely survive the rest of your life here.

Even though you expected to be met with a small crowd of people, Jaeyun and you were only welcomed with the graphic sight of a couple making out on the sofa. The girl's legs were wrapped around the waist of a guy clad in a black leather jacket, perched on top of him as she continued to suck his lips off like a leech. The boy had numerous piercings lining the lobes of the one ear you could see from where you were standing, each piercing filled with either a silver hoop or stud. Although you were rather far away from the two of them, you could still hear the sounds of the girl's unpleasant sighs and grunts as they continued kissing.

You guessed that they just took the phrase, Get a room, a little too seriously.

It took you a quick minute to stand there, watching the two of them kissing each other like their lives depended on it, to finally notice the unique feature of the boy in leather. Drawn on the back of his neck with fine black ink was a tattoo forming a pair of angel wings, a tattoo you knew only belonged to one boy in particular on campus.

Your breath hitched, enough to make Jaeyun turn towards you with raised eyebrows. Immediately, he saw the look of discomfort written across your features, which was enough for Jaeyun to realise the extent of your unease, and he loudly cleared his throat. He had only assumed you were uncomfortable because there was a pair of people in front of you making out.