28

"Good morning alpha wakey wakey your omega is hungryyyy" louis was on top of harry bouncing on his back, after finally Harry's rut was over.

"Urgg louis stop bouncing you're waking him up" louis giggles leaning on his back he kissed his back and asked, "waking whom up alpha?" Harry groans and flips him pinning him on bed he smirks, "you woke up the beast darling"

"Maybe that was my point" louis looks innocently at his alpha who groans tickling him making him a giggling mess, "s-stop ha-harry" harry smiles kissing his cheek he said, "thank you so much for helping me out omega"

Louis smiles keeping his hand on Harry's he said, "Its my job harry" harry kisses his hand and smiles, "i remembered Eleanor coming here why was she here?" Louis rolls his eyes, "i don't know alpha she wanted to talk to you about something she didn't listened to me when i said you're in rut"

"I'll talk to her later, today we have many things to do" louis' eyes lit up, "what things alpha?" Harry smiles pecking his cheek then goes doen towards his stomach it wasn't big yet but still it has a small bump.

"For ultrasound" louis squeals, "yaayy we'll see our pup today" harry smiles kissing louis' smooth stomach he said, "our pups"

•••

"You ready luna? This gonna be a little cold" doctor Melissa warns louis who grabs Harry's hand and nods, "'m ready" harry kisses his hand and watches as she puts the jell on louis' stomach, he hissed a little.

"There is your pups luna and alpha" she points towards the monitor, louis looks at the screen it wasn't that clear but you could see two little body's hugging each other it must be as big as you palm. Tears started pooling in his eyes he looks towards harry who was smiling brightly dimples poking out.

"Our pups harry" harry nods kissing louis' hand, "congratulations alpha and luna, its a set of twins by the look of it, it looks like they both are alphas" harry kisses louis' cheeks and wipes his tears, "oh my sweet omega thank you so much for this happiness"

Louis smiles kissing Harry's hand he said, "you gave me this happiness alpha I'm so happy" Melissa smiles and printed a copy of the ultrasound she said, "the babies are healthy and happy by the end of this month you'll find them kicking and moving around"

Louis happily lets out a giggle, "i can't wait to feel them kick me" harry chuckles kissing his head he helped him stand, "me too omega can't wait to hold them" louis hugs harry tightly and says, "i love you"

"I love you too baby"

•••

"No i want the cheese burger with macaronis and ice cream and-" louis pouts crossing his arms, they both were out in their lawn having a mini picnic there eating their favourite food.

"Omega you have to eat healthy food too, no cheese burger and ice cream only salad" louis whines loudly, "noo i want the cheesy burger please alpha just for today" harry hums making a thinking face, "maybe we'll make a deal"

Louis giggles happily moving closer to harry on the mat he said, "what is the deal?" Harry picks him up making him sit on his lap, "you can eat one item of your favourite and then you have to eat whatever i gave you okay no throwing tantrums"

Louis made a thinking face then says, "okay alpha i wanna bake cookies with you" harry laughs and says, "as you say my omega"

"Hey alpha!" Eleanor comes in the lawn with a box in hand, louis cuddles into Harry's chest peeking out from over his neck he looks at Eleanor. Harry wraps his arms around louis and says "what're you doing here?"

"I want you give some cookies that i baked for you" harry gave her a small smile and grabs the box, "thank you for the gift Eleanor" Eleanor smiles putting his hands behind her back she looked expectedly at harry.

" you have something else to say?" Louis sats in a angry voice making harry look at him surprised, "oh um nothing lou-"

"Its luna for you, don't call me by my name" louis glares at her, "o-oh I'm sorry luna" louis hums snuggling his face in Harry's neck he mumbled, "now leave i wanna spend some private time with my alpha"

Eleanor glares at him and leaves mumbling something to herself which no one heard, "what was that omega?" Harry looks at louis who looked at him innocently, "what was what alpha?"

"Is my pretty omega jealous?" Harry smirks saying in teasing tone making louis blush, "no I'm not jealous of anyone" he hides his face Harry's chest making him laugh, "oh my pretty omega don't worry I'm all yours baby"

"I know i will scratch everyone who tried to steal my alpha" louis hissed like a cat which made harry coe at him, "you're so cute when you're jealous darling" Louis purrs and hugs his alpha saying, "i know I'm adorable" he says giggling making harry smile kissing his head, "my adorable baby i haven't seen your wolf form yet darling"

Louis smiles looking at his alpha he said, "wanna see it?" Harry smiles, "only if you're comfortable with it" louis stands up, "ofc i am alpha wait here I'll change behind that tree okay?" Harry nods looking at his omega goes behind the tree.

Louis quickly strips and gets on all fours and focuses on changing his form, he felt the pain of his bones changing their shape making him hiss in pain. Soon he was covered in white fluffy fur, he walks out of the tree towards his alpha shyly. Harry's jaw dropped at how beautiful his mate is in wolf form...

"You're.....stunning"