Le chambre rouge- NR

Backstory- you are dreykovs eldest daughter raised with Natasha Romanoff like sisters. After she left the red room you were alone.

Your pov:
My dad had sent me out on a mission to steal the antidotes from an older widow in Norway. It was freezing, my suit wasn't keeping me warm. The cold just motivates me to move quicker, it would be an easy kill.
As I walked I saw the target and was on coms to the other widow Anastasia
You: eyes on target, engage weapons
Anastasia shot the target making her fall to the floor as you ran to her shooting about a dozen shots she punched down on a red capsule which released a red dust which settle across my face absorbing into my skin.
I started to cry as I was freed by the widow that I just killed. All the manipulation I felt slowly faded away, I could make my own choices. I knelt down beside the dead widow holding her hand sobbing as I was horrified by what I had done.

- time skip to a month later-

I had been staying in a trailer that I found in the forest in Norway as I needed to hide out just in case the red room came for me. I had cut my tracker of my leg anyway and thrown it into the lake. They would only think I was dead. The glowing red capsules were in the case beside me, what was I supposed to do with them? I was on my own. I knew no one outside the red room. The trailer was abandoned and no one had come to claim it so I made it my own. I put a film on and slowly drifted to sleep. This was the first time ever I could properly rest.

Natashas pov-
The avengers are currently getting divorced. I am on the run. I'm heading to my trailer in Norway to hide out. After helping Steve and Bucky get away I am a criminal. It sucks but I've lived a lot of lives before the avengers I'll cope just fine on my own.

—-time skip—-

I get out of my car and walk towards the trailer gun in my hand. I was always nervous heading to this remote location. Dreykov could be waiting inside just to take me back.

I slowly creaked open the door and walked towards the bed as I heard soft snores coming from there. I crouched down to take a look at the girls face. I recognised her.
Nat- " hey who are you and why are you in my trailer"
Y/n- " shit omg pls don't shoot me. I promise look here's my gun I don't want to hurt you"
Nat- "I'm not gonna shoot you.... Wait y/n/n is that you?"
Y/n- " Natalia.... You you left me...."

Y/n started to sob in front of me. She was always so cold and heartless. I'd never seen her cry before. I climbed onto the bed and squeezed her in.

Nat-" forgive me little sister... I.... I should have come back for you"

Y/n just squeezed me tighter. God I had missed her, you don't find many people who have lived through the same trauma as you in America.