19

We landed safe back in London after a get away in Ibiza. I put down my suitcase in Lando his hallway as I dropped my jacket on top of the shoe closet. Lando already walked away to his living room.

I grabbed my phone out of my hand bag, walked up to the toilet and locked myself in it. I had to ask him.. The thoughts in my head were going crazy after I found out about Holly. Who is she? I yelped out a little scream when someone banged on the door. ''Lau, you in here?''

''Y-yeah.'' I replied startled. ''Give me one minute, please.'' Lando walked away with that as I eyed my phone screen. Grow some balls, Laurí. I sighed and got up. I washed my hands and left the toilet.

I walked into the living room where Lando was sitting at the kitchen island on a barstool chair. ''Can I ask you something, Lan?'' I asked whilst walking around the kitchen island so I stood in front of him, eye on eye.

Lando locked his phone and placed it in front of it. ''Ofcourse, babe.'' He smiled. I furrowed my brows slighlty as I closed my eyes for a few seconds. Come on, do it loser. ''What is it?'' Lando asked soft.

''Who is Holly?'' I replied to him. Lando his eyes went wide, they seemed to have a little bit of.. confusion in them. '"Who is she, Lando?'' I said again as Lando just kept looking at me.

Lando sighed. ''She is my old friend from high school, we had a relationship when we were fifteen or something..'' He lets out.

''So she is your ex girlfriend?'' I said back, my eye twitching a little bit as I looked at his dumb face.

''No?'' He said, furrowing his brows slightly.

''You had a relationship?'' — ''So that makes her your ex girlfriend.'' I stated.

Lando looked at me with confusion in his eyes. ''You look really dumb right now, Lando.'' I sighed as I kept looking at him.

''We went out for dinner a few weeks ago. She wanted to meet up and speak about old memories.'' He lets out. I faked a smile. ''Uhu.'' I replied.

''Then she told me a little about her life right now and that she needed money, so—''

''So?''

''I gave her some money.'' He said.

''How much?'' I said with a little bit of anger in my voice.

''Ten thousand.''

My mouth fell open with shock. ''Don't look at me like that, Laurí. God!'' He says frustrated.

''Ten fucking thousand, Lando.'' — ''How the fuck do you want me to look at you then? Just smile, pat you on the back and say 'good job'!?'' I said frustrated back, my voice raised.

He slightly nodded at me what made me which made me even angrier.

''How can you be so stupid? She is using you!'' — ''On the first dinner, she already asked you for money. The next time just give her your debit card.'' I rolled my eyes and let out a laugh.

''What else happend?'' I said. ''Nothing.'' Lando said full honesty. I nodded, turned around to grab a glass of water after that I turned back to face him again.

''Why didn't you tell me?'' I asked him. His eyes went from the refridgerator, back to mine. ''I don't know.'' He shrugged. I shook my head full of disappointment.

''You really disappoint me right now, Lando.'' I let out. His face fell a little bit and he opened his mouth to say something but closed it again. That's your cue, Laurí.

''I'm leaving.'' I said. I put my glass down and walked away from the kitchen island. ''What? No.. We have dinner tonight , remember?'' Lando said, he stood up and walked behind me. I let out a sigh and walked straight to the hallway.

Lando grabbed my hand and turned me to him. My face fell into his chest, he lifted my head and looked me straight in the eyes. ''Please, stay.'' He begged.

I bit on my teeth as my eyes went to his blue ones. ''Just take Holly to dinner.'' I said with a sweet smile, I put his hands from my body as I grabbed my jacket and put it on.

''No, please..'' — ''Stay.'' Tears forming in his eyes.

I grabbed the handle of my suitcase as my eyes found his again. ''I need time to think about this all, Lando.'' I replied. I looked out of the window, rain pouring on the driveway. I let out a sigh and put on my hoodie to save my hair.

I opened the front door, lifted my suitcase over the threshold as I kept walking to the big fence. ''Laurí!'' Lando yelled behind me.

I shook my head head, not looking back. I kept walking, I opend the fence and let me and my suitcase through as I walked on the sidewalk to the nearest busstation.

My phone kept ringing in my pocket as I ignored it. I walked a little bit faster as the rain still kept pouring..

and with that my heart collapsed a little bit.

✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐

happy friday!

did you like this chapter? :)