Chapter 20 : Anti-romantic to lovesick real quick

"Are they making any progress?"

The blondenette is seated on his throne, raising one of his brows twirling the glass in his hand as his chin is rested on his other palm.

"Apparently, from Yeonjun's report, Kim Taehyung's little brother, Kim Sunoo broke in to Beomgyu's shared dormㅡ"

Jay clicks his tongue, sipping the crimson liquid in the glass, savouring the sweet honey like taste in his mouth.

"I know that, but did they catch him?"

He asked. Voice going two octaves lower than usual as he leans closer to the other vampire who was kneeling in front of him.

"I'm afraid to disappoint you, Jongseong. No, they haven't"

Jay scoffs, leaning back to his chair before placing one of his foot on the chair's armrest, his hand still twirling the glass.

"Where's Beomgyu?"

Jay questioned once again.

"Heㅡ Yeonjun reported thatㅡ"

"Would you mind not stuttering your words half way please? It's fucking irritating"

Jay snapped.

"Yeonjun said that his brother, Beomgyu is doing well and is still searching for Sunoo"

That's a lie. Yeonjun actually made that up and told Heeseung to pass it to Jay. The blondenette laughs.

"Heeseung, your name right?"

"Yeㅡyes"

Heeseung answered hesitantly feeling intimidated by the blondenette in front of him as the latter gives off a deadly aura.

"Will you do me some favors?"

Jay asked, staring at the crimson liquid inside the glass before smirking in a creepy way. Heeseung trembles. Whatever the blonde vampire is going to say, it will not be a good idea.

"Go to the human world, and tell Yeonjun that he needs to stop lying about his brother's doings"

Heeseung could feel his hands trembling. How did Jay know it was a lie, and Heeseung doesn't? He hung his head low, not wanting to make any unnecessary eye contact with the blondenette.

"That redhead needs to stop lying. I know what they are doing there, and he can't lie to me"

Jay's smile is getting wide as his grip on the glass tighten and he eventually broke it. Heeseung flinches at the sudden loud sound. Jay made a shocked acting expression, before showing his bleeding palm to Heeseung.

"Look! It's blood"

He exclaimed, as a wicked smile crossed his face. Heeseung raises his head looking at the latter's bloody hand. His eyes went wide in an instant.

"Jongseong, you're bleeding"

He blurted out. Jay just shrugs before sticking his tongue out, licking the blood that is flowing from his palm to his forearm. He smirks as his shiny long fangs could be seen. Heeseung sees everything in wide eyes.

He's a hooligan..

***

Beomgyu is currently seated in front of two lovebirds who won't stop flirting and messing with each other. Taehyun is ignoring him again. After the incident yesterday, Taehyun immediately bolted away from Beomgyu after pulling Beomgyu into another kiss without even bother to give an explanation to the older.