два

Swetlana remembered that quick conversation with the man from the day before,who introduced himself as General Dreykov, vividly.Dreykov was amazed, by the similarities that Natascha and Swetlana shared, but feared that she would turn her back on the Red Room so he ordered a significantly harder training for her.To make her more emotionless,more ruthless and more lethal.For him, Swetlana was his creation.The perfect weapon.

Today training would change for Swetlana.That she knew the moment Madame B stepped through the doors of the trainingroom accompanied by a strange looking man.He had ice blue eyes that were starring emotionless forward,shoulder-lenght dark hair and a metal arm. As soon as Swetlana saw the metal arm, her thoughts drifted away to the many possibilities of how they managed to build this arm that functionally.But when her thoughts went through the tenth possibility Madame B started speaking and her head stopped thinking about the hundred ways how to build a arm prosthesis but went blank again,just how she was thought to do.

"This is the  Winter Soldier.He will be giving each of you for the remaining weak personal training sessions to complete your training to become the next Black Widow.At the end of this week there'll be your graduation ceremony.But  keep in mind that only one of you will get out of here alive."
Madame B looked significantly at Swetlana, who allready knew that the whole academy expected her to be the last one, maybe besides the other students.

"Now I want Romanova and Beljajeva against each other."

These may or may not be the words every student dreaded to hear, however you obeyed anyway. The Winter Soldier and Madame B left the mat to make space for the two sixteen year old girls.

The redhead took her fightingstance and the brunette girl copied the other girls movement. For maybe five seconds the girls just looked at each other trying to find any weaknesses the other could show. But unfortunately for the other girl Swetlana knew the brunett's fightingpattern so she would outsmart the naive girl.

Suddenly Nikita swung her leg to Swetlana's head but she ducked right awy under it so the redhead kicked her in the stomach. The brunette staggered a few steps backwards, whereupon Swetlana swung up on her shoulder, pulled her head down to Nikita's hips and wrapped her legs around the girl's neck.She swung her upper body to the right hip of the brunette and pulled her legs down in the process. Both girls landed on the floor, but Nikita was now caught in a chokehold and could no longer free herself. For two equally advanced fighters, the fight was short.In Madame B's eyes,too short, because it only showed how incompetent Beljajeva was. She was a flaw in the middle of perfect cretions.And there is no place for flaws.

Second by second passed and the brunette tryed wide eyed to catch a breathe, while Swetlana just waited for Madame's signal.

"Zakonchi" the headmistress said coldly. 

"End it"

The only sound you could hear for a second was the sound of Swetlana snapping Nikita Beljajeva's neck. The body fell limp to the ground as Swetlana stood up with a stone cold expression. She walked back to the line of girls and straightened her back. Under the firm glance of Madame B the girls listened to the Madames last words before the personal trainig started for them.

"Ya ne terplyu neudach.Yesli vy ne opravdayete nashikh ozhidaniy, my bez kolebaniy zamenim vas."

"I don't tolerate failure. If you don't meet our expectations we'll not hesitate to replace you"