One

3 years later

Mature content

The rain was pouring down outside, thunder echoing through the streets as I stared through the livingroom window.

It had been a horrible weather for days at a time now and I was getting quite tired of it.

It was June and I had just finished a semester at Hogwarts, teaching like I had done for the past three years. I loved my job. I loved teaching the young witches and wizards and I loved helping them on their way in life.

Three years...

A lot of things had happened in three years. Our kids were older. Fred was turning thirteen in September, Elsie had turned eleven and was starting Hogwarts at the end of the summer, Roxi had turned nine and Leah was turning six in October.

Everything was perfect. The six of us lived in a nice house in Godric's hallow, six bedrooms, six bathrooms, ground floor, first floor and second floor as well.

Elsie and Leah were currently spending the weekend with Malcolm at his house. He got out of the facility six months after being hospitalised. He worked with therapy and has been on medication for depression for the past two and a half years. He's still in therapy actually, but so am I.

"What're you doing?"

The sound of George made me turn and smile as he walked into the livingroom. He looked tired, but after all he had been at work all day. Works is extra stressfull during the summer when children are home from Hogwarts and seeing as they have a shop both in Diagon Alley and in Hogsmeade, the boys can get very stressed out at times with all kind of paperwork and two different teams of staff.

I shrugged and turned back to stare out of the window while George made his way over. I could see his reflection through the window and as he wrapped his arms around my body, resting his head against mine, I smiled, lifting a hand to place it against his arm.

"Just staring out of the window?" he whispered, moving his lips to my ear, gracing them over my earlobe. "Are you that bored?"

"I'm not bored." I smiled. "I'm thinking."

"About..."

"About the planning." I told him. "We've sent the invitations. We've selected songs for the band to play and we've bought all the small items and accessories. There are still five things on the to-do list for this month."

"We'll get to them, beautiful." he said and kissed my skin just below my ear. "Don't you worry."

He let go of me and I looked back at him as he backed up.

"I'll go take a shower. You're welcome to join me." he grinned, winking at me before he turned and walked out of the livingroom.

I could hear his steps as he walked upstairs and I stayed in the livingroom for a moment, debating whether or not to take a shower with him, then I decided that a shower would be nice, and showering with George would be relaxing.

I left the livingroom to make my way upstairs, through our bedroom and into our bathroom where George was already in the shower, standing under the water with his side to me.

The shower walls were of tiles and the door was of glass. There wasn't much space in there but it was enough for two people who stood close to each other.

"How was work?" I asked as I closed the door behind me and locked it. Fred and Roxanne were both home so we couldn't have them walk in on us.

"We got that new order home." he said, looking at me as he ran a hand over his chest. "The one we weren't supposed to get home until next week. It honestly surprised me. We never get orders home on weekends."