CHAPTER-TWENTY-NINE

PAST🤕

" Your back so soon?" I turn expecting to find Ace but my eyes widen at the shadow of a man that's standing in front of me. His freaking tall and huge but not as big as Ace I'm trying to make out his face but his wearing  a black hoodie that's covering his whole face with black pants and boots. It's hard to tell who he is or how old he is because his blending with the night. " I-i'm sorry are you lost?" I ask with a stutter. "I'm disappointed you don't remember me baby." A strained voice speaks it's sounds a bit rough probably from too much smoking. He sounds familiar but I don't know where I've heard that voice from. "Awwwww I'm disappointed that after all these years you completely forgot about me." He mocks then lefts off his hoodie revealing his face. My heart drops at the face staring back at me. "From the look of on your face, I see it's all coming back to you. How does it feel to finally put a face on the mystery voice I know you've been thinking of for what? Five years now. I know I have." He smiles Evilly taking one step closer. I involuntarily take a step back. No no It can't be please  not now where's Ace I need him. I slip falling down on my ass scrapping my thighs, palms. I  crawl backwards trying to put as much space as possible between us. I hiss out in pain but I don't bother looking down I'm afraid if I even blink something will happen. I'm terrified my body can't stop shaking. He crouches down to my level roughly grabbing my chin closer to him I know that's going to leave a bruise too. Just the feeling of his hands on me again makes me sick. " Now that I know your back I promise this won't be last time we see each other." He warns dangerously fanning my face with his disgusting breath sending chills down my spine not the good kind. " Till we meet again." He licks my cheek everything in me shuts down. "Step the fuck away from her!" A deep voice booms behind us it's the last thing I hear before my mind blacks out.

"Come on wake up." I feel someone touching my face. I slowly open my eyes. I look around the room trying to see where I am but that's impossible. it seems like I'm in some small dirty room with a small mattress that's seen better days and a bucket. " I see you like your new room. Pretty isn't it?" I turn my head to find him staring back at me with the same sick smile I hate. " Where the hell I'm I?" I asked. He chuckles " this princess is your new home. Now how about we have some fun." He walks over to and start tearing off my clothes I try to move but I can't seem to move a muscle. " No!No! Please stop it." Sobbing like my life depends on it. " No!  Please stop!" I feel him touch me and I try to break free " whoa Doll, come down, come down it's just me." My eyes snap open and they meet Ace's. I look around and  see we're in our room. "How did I get here I thought I was in the parking lot." I ask looking at him. " I found you- " The door barge's open and a worried Josh and Mom walk in followed
by everyone. What are they all doing here?  "Thank God your awake I was beginning to get worried." Josh sits close
to me rubbing circles on my hand. " What do you mean?" I asked looking at him confused. "What do you remember from last night." I turn to face Ace. "Last night? how's that even possible. You and I we're on a date." I tell him.  "Doll remember when I told you to wait for me while I run across the street for our desert." I nod. " I found you passed out on the ground with bruises all over you. And a man standing over you." Now that he says that I look at myself and see the skin on my palm as a few red scrap's not too deep but enough to have  band aids on them. I wince at the slight movement I make. "What did you do to my sister?" Matteo sneers at Ace. I turn to see his clenched jaw and shooting daggers at Ace.  I see all my brother's giving Ace death glares expect from Josh whose sitting next to me. Who the hell does he think he is. " How dare you Accuse him of doing this to me?" I asked. " What I'm I supposed to think when I hear you went out on a date with him and the next thing I know we get a call saying you mysteriously passed out in the damn streets.We come here and find you all covered up with bruises, So excuse me if I don't trust him when his the only one you we're with." He snaps back.

Oh no he fucking didn't it. "And I suppose you care now?" I asked with a raised brow. "Yeah I do." He states back. "Ha, that's really  rich coming from you. You never seemed to care before and I don't expect you to start now." I tell him sternly. A look of hurt flushes in his eyes but he covers it with a blank expression. Trent tries to speak up but I raise my hand to stop him. " I'd like for everyone who isn't mom,Ace,Becky, Xavier,papa, Bella and Josh to leave." They look at me shocked but I keep my face blank.  I'm not going to let them question like me or Ace like they even care.

Mason's pov

We walk down the stairs frustrated. " She's making this really hard." Case says with a sign. " But can you blame her she was hurt and still is. It's going to take a lot more groveling to get on her good side. We hurt her really bad maybe not physically like some of us but we still did." Trent,Case and Matteo give me a glare but I ignore them. They might think I don't know what they did when weren't around but I know. So i understand why she completely hates them. "Moving on we need to know what happened to Her. I have a feeling their hiding something and it's up to us to find out." Dante says
and we all agree.

Heather's pov

"Oh Baby what happened to you?" Mom asks cupping my cheeks. She pushed Josh away and now she's sitting next to me. Ace hasn't left my side which makes me relax a little. " I don't remember." I say fiddling with my fingers on my lap. " Love, I know your lying please talk to us." Sometimes I hate how Ace knows me so well. " How do you know she's lying?" I hear Josh ask. " She always fiddles with her fingers when she's lying or nervous." Mama rubs my legs I look at her and she gives me an encouraging smile. " I-I was standing waiting for Ace when someone came up behind me. I looked back and saw a man with a hoodie on  so I couldn't see his face, When I asked who he was or if he was lost he  told me that he was disappointed that I didn't recognize him." I take a shaking breathe and continue. " He removed his hoodie showing his face I i didn't recognize his face but his voice. I can never forget that voice." I look up at Ace with tears in my eyes and the anger on his face tells me he knows who I'm talking about. " Bubble who was it?" Josh asked. " It was the man that attacked me five years ago." My voice comes out in a whisper but I know everyone heard. I hear my mom gasp at the realisation. The tears I've been holding fall down at full force releasing a loud sob from me. Ace wraps his hands around my shoulder pushing my head into his chest. " I tried Ace but he found me and now he knows I'm here his going to kill me, His going to kill me now." I chock on a sob. " Shhhh it's okay baby his not going to hurt you again I promise you." He strokes my hair. I don't know if I believe him. My gut is telling me something else.

Sorry for taking so long guys I promise not to take long again. I hope you enjoy chapter twenty nine. thank you so much for your support I love you.💞💞💞💖💖💖
Don't forget to
Vote
Comment.

Byeeeeeee 👋👋👋👋👋👋👋.