4

y/n pov

I got woken up by the sun shining in my eyes. Damn, why do I always forget to close the blinds? Anyways, I got up to close them, realizing it's Saturday! I should ask Tubbo to hang out since I don't really want to stay at home.

I called him and he immediately picked up, "Hey Y/n" said a very happy sounding Tubbo. "Hey Tubs! Glad to see you happy as always" he laughed and responded "Yea, it's the weekend after all! You wanna hang out in 30? I'll come get you.", as if this boy could read my mind. "Yea sure, I'm waiting for you!" With that he said bye too and we closed the phone.

While I was getting ready I remembered that I wanted to ask Tubbo for something but I can't remember what exactly... Oh well, if I remember I remember. I went to take a shower, brushed my teeth, put on a cute ass outfit, damnn... I'm hot (an: u are. dont argue with me, also not giving any inspo bc everyone has different styles) I decided to take a few pics for insta and twitter and of course ask Tubbo, my "photographer", about his oppinions. I put on some makeup (an: if u dont wear makeup, skip this part :]) and then finally took the photos.

After I was done with that someone just bursts into my room- Tubbo! I went to hug him and after we looked at eachother and he said "Damn Y/n, you're looking good considering we're only hanging out at the park probably" I responded "Well Tubbo, you dont look too bad yourself" (an: ignore the cigarette hehe)

And with that we were out and about, probably going to sit at a random bench at the park and talk.

time skip 20 minutes

And we did end up at a park, exactly how we guessed. Tubbo's phone got a notification, he looked at it but didn't respond. "Aren't you going to respond?" I questioned, "Naah, it's nothing important" he answered, unbothered. I decided to drop it and then I remembered- Ranboo! "Umm hey Tubbo, can I ask you something?" "Of course y/n! Ask away" I we getting a little nervous, I don't know why "So I wanted to ask you about that Ranboo guy you always stream with", he looked surprised but I expected it, I never asked about him even though Tubbo always talks about him.

tubbo pov when his phone went off

My phone buzzed and I looked and it was Ranboo, hmm shouldn't he be asleep? I read quickly through the text "Hey man umm I started watching this girl, her twitch channel is @u/u (your user) and she seems pretty cool. She said she lives in the UK, so do you think we can reach out to her and hang out when I come?" WAIT HE FOUND Y/N'S CHANNEL?! We never stream together nor talk about knowing eachother because she" doesn't want to use me for fame" which is stupid in my opinion.

"Aren't you going to respond?" Asked Y/n, "Naah, it's nothing important" I said, trying to forget the text for now. "Umm hey Tubbo, can I ask you something?" She questioned. "Of course y/n! Ask away" "So I wanted to ask you about that Ranboo guy you always stream with" Wait what?! Ranboo asked for her and not even a minute after she asks for him!

"Sure, what do you want to know about him?" I tried to stay calm, this was too weird... "Well, on stream you say all the time that you're meeting up, when is that happening?" Oh, I shouldn't tell Ranboo I know her and when he comes in about two weeks surprise him and tell her that he's coming in a month and surprise her! "Oh umm, he's coming in about a month but you should reach out to him and become friends so when he comes he'll have a surprise! But don't tell him we know eachother." I was out of breath by the end "Yea! That's an amazing idea Tubs! I'll text him when we get back."

an: heyy! sorry updates arent coming as frequent but this summer was so stressful. im not getting into my life story but im still trying to update as much as i can, also tubbo book soon? eheh, anyways, drink water, eat and sleep if u need! <3