RESULT AND CELEBRATIONS!!

(AUTHOR'S POV)

It was the most awaited day of university . The day of result .Everyone out there was very scared, nervous. All the students were in their respective classroom when finally the announcement was done" All the students are requested to come to school hall to see their result " Every one started running but here was Jungkook slowly moving towards the destination as he did not want to , if he could he would wait patiently for someone to tell him the result but that wasn't possible .

As he made his was in the hall , it was pin drop silence and everyone was looking at him making him uncomfortable and he wondered why ?. soon he saw the his hyungs making their way in the hall, he went towards them and they together walked in front of notice board . And O Goddess!!

The result shook them . They just gasped and looked at e/o except for Jungkook who was still Jungshook.

Do not get them wrong , I mean all the student in the top 5 list except for Jungkook were seniors either in their fourth or third year

Do not get them wrong , I mean all the student in the top 5 list except for Jungkook were seniors either in their fourth or third year. So it was natural for them to get shocked because Jungkook did not just get the highest mark in his grade but the entire university.

"Bunny , why don't you start teaching us " asked Yoongi still looking at the notice board 

"yeah , please do . I too want to pass my university ." said hoseok nodding

"I knew you would do great bun , but don't you think  you really made ours jaw drop" said Taehyung proudly and happily . Now since his bun rocked it ,it was now his turn to find that guy and teach him a lesson but his thoughts were interrupted by Jimin shouting

"Lets Party , Let's celebrate . what say?. everyone nodded including Jungkook . 

"Fine then ,lets go to  EAT JIN , hyung  would be happy to see us." said  Jungkook and got everyone's  approval.

(TIME SKIP) AT RESTRAUNT

(GOOGLE IMAGE)  Assume it to be Jin's restaurant

All 5 boys made their way in the restaurant,  enjoyed the dishes and had fun . All of them had wine except for Jungkook who was contented with his banana milk.

After their little celebration party  ,everyone was going towards their home, when suddenly Taehyung offered Jungkook to drop him home to which Jungkook replied positively .He informed Jin and made his way out of restaurant to Taehyung's car as they got inside the car .it started raining but it wasn't much so they went home.

As soon as they reached home ,It started pouring heavily so Jungkook offered Taehyung to come inside  till the weather clears and  Taehyung agreed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY THE MOST AWAITED MOMENT (FLUFF) IS COMING .

GET READY!!!