42

As weeks passed, after that incident happened..Y/n was still traumatized and scared, she couldn't move on from all of those scenarios, after that incident happened..Yoongi was always by her side to protect her, he pick her up all the way back home from their apartments daily after they work.

Today, y/n was in the toilet..Her hands were quivering from nervousness, her pale yellow liquid flow on the 4 pregnancy tests, she bought 3 more in case the first pregnancy test has been mistaken.

She was nervous to be pregnant, she's never ready to be pregnant..Hence, she wasn't ready to have a responsibility, she wasn't ready to be a mother.. It's been three weeks, she didn't take the pregnancy two weeks ago due to hectic meetings and work, the pale yellow liquid start to flow on the single red line..Until the pregnancy test was completely full.

She gulped, her breath were shakey and trembling like crazy..Her eyes intensely pierced on the pregnancy test, she was waiting for the result, she was praying and pleading to the God's that she shouldn't be pregnant right in her early twenties.

Her heart was beating fast but powerfully like a hammer beating the nail violently, she stood there in the silent bathroom, waiting for 2 minutes to see if the pregnancy has two lines or not..She closed her eyes and sighed.

"Oh my God" She breathe shakingly, "I'm not pregnant" She sighed in relief, her anxiety went out of her body.. She's feeling calm and relief for now, she was really happy that she wasn't pregnant,

She went out of the bathroom with a loud deep sigh, "Are you pregnan—" Her body fliched when she heard that deep raspy voice, "Oh yoongi, you're here" Her breathe hitched, "I'm gladly not pregnant" She spoked with a delightful smile molded on her lips.

"I'm glad too, I'm not yet ready to be an uncle anyways" They both laugh and giggle at each other simultaneously, "Anyways, the hospital already gave me the dna" The topic instantaneously became serious, their laugh became blank.."Where is it?" Her eyes pierced.

_________

"Here's the document envelope" He spoked as he offered the large brown document envelope to her, her eyes scanned at the brown envelope..She slowly opened the envelope and take out the printed bond paper, "His name is ling shin, he's a half japanese and half korean.." He begun to tell some information from the envelope.

"And he was known as the long lost r@pist who escape from prison, he rape 16 victims..Including you" Y/n furrowed her brows as she start to scan and read the paper, his face was there..Seeing his terrible musty face makes her feel angry, disgusted, cry and scream, "Even his face were like his attitude" Y/n said with full of disgrace and violence.

"The police are looking for him now, they're scanning the whole city" He went towards her on the couch, patting her shoulder.."Yoongi, thank you so much..I'm glad that they caught his dna and for guiding me" Yoongi let out a affiliative smile, "My pleasure.. I'm always here to take care of you anyway" He spoked.

Beads of tears fell into her eyes like water fall, "Hey, what's the matter?" He cupped her cheek, she was caught off by her actions..But she let him be, "Seeing his face makes me remember all of those—" Yoongi place his index finger on her soft lips.

"Shh, don't talk about it.. It'll hurt you more" He let out a sigh, "Even if it's hard to erase those terrible flashback, don't try to think about it..Try your best not to think about it, It'll affect you, it'll stab and hurt you" He replied with full of concern and sadness, he wipe off her warm salty tears using his large thumb "I'll cut off his dick if you want" He suddenly spoked making her eyes immediately shot at him.