Chapter 11. Like He Could Strangle Him to Death

Lucilline examined the outfit held in Azalea's hands. It was a green maiden dress, with spring flowers and peach blossoms sewed onto the torso. Overall, the maiden dress was delicate and beautiful, but...

"...I never knew you had this sort of hobby." Lucilline looked at Azalea with disdainful eyes.

Immediately, the hand holding the maiden dress had shaken. Azalea stiffened on the spot. This was a misunderstanding! He wanted to cry out, but he found himself unable to say anything. What, should he just say that he didn't want Lucilline to talk with Daphnne, so he came up with an excuse to wear an outfit... which turned into a maiden dress!?!

"I never knew that you had this sort of hobby either, Az..." Daphnne wore the same disdainful eyes.

"This..." Azalea was shaken to the core.

How should he explain this!?!

"You know what," Lucilline sighed dramatically, "I won't judge your tastes. I don't want to be the bad guy in this sort of situation."

"You're right, Lucilline." Daphnne played along. "I shouldn't judge Az because of some hobby he has and didn't tell me about..."

Azalea, "..." Why does he feel like the situation had gone worse!

"How about I choose a suit for you instead." Lucilline suggested. Azalea had no objections, so he nodded dumbly. After getting his recognition, Lucilline began to go through the clothes hanging on the hangars, while occasionally taking a look at Azalea.

Feeling the nobleman's gaze on his body, Azalea tensed up.

Lucilline was looking at him! He was being looked at! And those pair of golden eyes... are so enchanting...

"I've got the right clothes." Lucilline snapped him out of his trance. The young man pulled out a hangar, with many layers of clothing hung on it. There was a pair of dark purple double-breasted suit, then a daisy white tunic for the layer inside, a white tie, and a white ribbon.

Azalea was mesmerized at... not the clothes, but the slender black-gloved hand holding onto the hangar. Lucilline had no idea that the white-haired man was looking at his gloves.

"Is it good?" Lucilline felt proud. In the future, perhaps, he could be a designer.

Azalea found himself swallowing saliva at the back of his throat. He saw just how thin Lucilline's fingers were, even with the thin black gloves on. Azalea wondered how smooth, slender, and unblemished that hand would be once he took the gloves off.

"I think it'll suit Az perfectly!" Seeing that he didn't respond, Daphnne rushed to answer. "Come on, Az, tell Lucilline how you feel about the outfit!" She shoved Azalea forwards.

Azalea, who was hit for the third time that day, "..." Can this world please have mercy on him?

"I like it." Azalea learned his lesson from last time. He looked directly into Lucilline's golden eyes, which widened as the words said were sincere and kind.

Then, Lucilline smacked him on the head. "What are you looking at me for? With such a strong gaze, I would've believed that you are infatuated with me! It seems like you didn't learn well."

Azalea, "..." What did he do wrong this time?

"Go and wear these clothes." Lucilline shoved the clothes into Azalea's arms. The latter caught the hangar of clothes, then was ushered into the changing room.

Azalea hesitated. Just like Daphnne, he had no idea how to change into these type of luxurious clothes.

"Um... I-"