Part 10

Scratch...
...

Scrarch

...
Scrarch
...

You hear faint sounds  outside your door like Someone was scratching

You look down at Arne he is peacefully  asleep...
You smile and get up scared of what was outside your door could be a rat or anything...

You open your door and see scratch marks on the door.. But nothing to be seen?
..
You rub your eyes and then look more down the hall to  see a blood trail... .
Your eyes widen.. And you began to follow it knowing it was a bad idea but  you coudlnt help it... You needed to know we're it lead...
Down the stairs you were lead by the trail and back outside through the back door onto the open feild....
Your feet slowly dragging you back to the woods we're you dumped the cat  earlier...

You looked down at were the trail stopped... Where its body was supposed to be and nothing was there... No bag.. No cat.. Just blood and a horrible smell along with it....

"where is it?" you said to yourself... Soon you could hear a loud peircing  sound.. You covered your ears.
It sounded like sirens...

"Y/N"

You jump  seeing Arne shaking you awake
..

"hey sleepyhead.." he said running his fingers through your hair...

You smiled and gulped... That was a weird dream but... I guess everything is weird now and days... There is to much weird going on you can't even keep up with it...

"hey... How was your sleep" you said to him getting up..

He smiles but also looks concerned.. "it was good for once.." he sighs "I don't know what id do without you.. All this.. Also you ok you look s-" before he could finish his talk you pushed a pillow into his face rolling your eyes..

"ARGH Arne it's to early to be this cringe!" you shout sarcasticly laughing at him

He pulled the pillow out of your weak grip "oh yeah? You wanna play that game?" he says smirking...

You roll your eyes as he pulls himself ontop of You

Your face began to fill red...

He smirked "it ain't to early for this right?"

You nodded but began to smirk trying to be sneaky with another pillow...

"no more pillows in the face for me..." he said while  he grabbed your arms together..

"hey no fair-" you said with a sad expression

"oh cheer up princess"
He kisses your neck and slightly bites it "hey now no More pillows in my face ok?"

You nod and let out a little giggle
He let's you go "well I'm going to make us some breakfast" He stands up leaving and Just as he was about to walk out the room you through a pillow right at him

He grabbed  it in time  throwing it back at you laughing.

You heard his footsteps soften and go down the stairs....
You held the pillow tight and soon
Your smile soon faded coming back to reality...
You held Onto your necklace... That dream felt too real and was definitely weird.... and you needed to check if that cat was Still There maybe leavein it like that was bad... But you were to in shock and to tired to actually do anything.. You need to Bury it or get rid of It properly you didn't even tell Arne what you did with it.. So you don't know what to tell him Right now

...

You sighed it didn't matter for now just get through breakfast and go from there I guess.... You
got up out or bed and went to your closet  grabbing your fresh clothes...