18.

Pierre's P.O.V.

"Mhm, est-ce que tout va bien, mon petit papillon?"- I asked my sweetness huskily, helping her to get on my sofa as she is pouting, holding Fuzzy close to herself. (Mhm, is everything alright, my little butterfly?)

"J'ai froid, papa, et j'ai peur que le ciel soit très bouleversé. Il pleure depuis si longtemps."- murmured softly my little girl, making me smile. (I am cold, daddy, and I am worried that sky is very upset. It has been crying for so long.) 

She has such pure heart. God, I am melting from her cuteness. 

I cuddled my treasure, warming her up better, and she snuck her tiny hands under my sleeves, looking so winsome and cuddly. Vivi snuggled into me, laying right next to me. 

"Je suis certain que le ciel est heureux, mais je sais qu'il se sentira beaucoup mieux si vous souriez, mon petit chéri. Votre sourire est comme le soleil pour le monde."- I stated warmly, feeling my heart soar in joy once my baby girl smile brightly. (I am certain that the sky is happy, but I know that it will feel much better if you smile, my little darling. Your smile is like sunshine for the world.) 

I soothed my princess back to sleep as it is very early, only 5AM. Genevieve cuddled up against me and I kissed her forehead, hugging her tightly while sitting up, letting her lean comfily on me. I wrapped my jacket around her petite self better to keep her warmer while she is sleeping peacefully. 

In no time my sons woke up and we ordered coffee, really wanting to get out here. The rain is pouring, but there is hail, much to our fortune. Maybe we will be able to get to London or at least get to some hotel because there is no way I will let my children stay here any longer. 

I called my pilot, talking to him regarding the flight, and smiled when I heard a very good news. Once we exchanged see you soons, I granted my kids all of my attention. 

"We will board the jet in 2 hours and fly straight to London."- I told my boys, chuckling as they grinned adorably. 

"Now that's a nice news."- said Ares and we nodded in utmost agreement. 

On this note Biscuit woke up and we fed him before ordering breakfast - granola with yogurt and orange on the side.

"Mhm."- hummed melodically Genevieve, waking up slowly. 

Her big, bright, twinkling, light blue eyes looked around sleepily and we wholeheartedly laughed when she found what caught her interest - orange, more specifically, its citrusy smell. My precious sunshine hugged her brother, chirping the most delightful bonjours to each other personally, adding those heartwarming nicknames that melt my heart. 

We ate breakfast peacefully, chatting and laughing all along. Vivi ate a bit of greek yogurt and entire orange, liking the fruit a lot. By the time we ate, it was time to board our private jet. 

"Nous rentrons chez nous. Nous rentrons chez nous. Nous rentrons chez nous."- chanted cutely my beautiful daughter with a radiant smile, holding Winston's thumb dotingly as we are going along the tunnel to the jet. (We are going home. We are going home. We are going home.)

Once we took our seats, Mathew fasted his sister's belt as I patted Biscuit, who chilled calmly, not minding the hectic events in the slightest. Moments passed by and we took off, entertaining ourselves with cartoons and games, having absolute blast.

"Regarder! Le ciel est heureux."- chirped Vivi ecstatically, clinging to the window, making us smile brightly. (Look! The sky is happy.) 

Her golden heart and tender soul are too innocent for the world. She was so worried about the sky and kept smiling extra adorably while looking at the window, hoping that the sky will be more joyful and stop crying, a.k.a. raining. This is proof of what a little angle she is.