「 𝟏𝟕 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

Before Hoseok can fully shut the door, you rush up and catch the doorknob.

"Wait, what do you mean by shopping?" You ask, noting how it's already five-thirty in the evening and that most of the stores are probably already closed, if not closing, this very second.

"You have to pick out your clothes to dress like Namjoon tomorrow night." Hoseok smiles and ignores the conversation you just had.

"What exactly will it look like?" You ask, but he just shakes his head and points to your bedroom.

"You'll see soon enough. Go change clothes; they are waiting in the car. I'll be sitting on the couch for you," Hoseok shuts the door and walks down the stairs without another word.

You turn around and slip on some clothes. Hoseok's dressed not fancy but not comfortable either, so you decide to put in a little effort since you all are going out.

Your hair is already dried from your shower, so all you have to do is quickly brush it, so that's what you do first.

Afterward, you slip on a short, white dress that comes to your thighs. The fabric is made with a flowery design. It's a present you had gotten nearly a year ago from when you left home. You put on a pair of easy-to-wear matching shoes and exit the bedroom.

You walk down the stairs and meet Hoseok in the living room; he's waiting just like he said he would.

"Ready?" He asks while standing from the couch.

"Yes," you nod gently, though you have no idea if you're actually ready for what's to come or not.

Without another word, Hoseok takes your hand in his and walks out of the front door. He locks the door behind him.

The others are all in the car waiting. Namjoon is in the driver's seat, and the rest are in the back, which leaves the passenger seat open.

"Sit in front with Namjoon," Hoseok whispers as you near the vehicle.

You go to the passenger seat and climb inside; you have a feeling this was planned, but you don't know why. When you turn back, you see all of the boys except for Jungkook who is nowhere to be found.

Jimin is sitting directly behind you, while Hoseok is sitting right behind Namjoon. The rest are in the back, leaving Jin in the middle, while Taehyung and Yoongi are on either side of him.

"Alright, let's go buy some clothes." Namjoon starts talking, but Jin fake coughs in the background. "... and get Jin some food," Namjoon sighs, but Jin claps with excitement.

The whole house has been starved today except for the earlier sandwiches that were made. Jin included is hungry as well.

"We'll eat dinner after we pick out Y/N's clothes for tomorrow," Namjoon explains as he backs out of the driveway and onto the road.

He then turns off the radio, making the car quiet.

"So... how did Y/N feel when you fucked her?" Namjoon's voice lowers into a dark, lustful tone, which makes your eyes go wide from such a topic change.

"Namjoon, that's too private!" Jin says with embarrassment.

"It's really not; he just wants to know. She was one of the best I've ever been with in my opinion." Taehyung teases in the back, while you slide a little lower into the car seat while turning your face to the window to try and hide from them.

"Oh, I can't wait," Namjoon purrs beside you.

You honestly can't believe how dirty all of them are.