14: lingerie shopping

You were in the kitchen preparing breakfast when sleepy Jungkook walked into the kitchen.

You had gotten up a little earlier today even tough it was Sunday and decided to make breakfast for the two of you.

You had considered also waking him up but he was sleeping so adorably and he seemed to be pretty exhausted so you just silently left the bedroom to get dressed and freshen up.

"Good morning, babe", he mumbled in his deep, raspy morning voice and stared at you with narrow eyes.

"Good morning" you said giving him a smile.

You grabbed the glass of banana milk you had prepared earlier and handed it to him. You knew exactly he preferred it to coffee and it looked like he needed some to be eventually fully awake.

Right now he looked like a baby with his cute curls ruffled and sticking up into all directions and oversized clothes which hid his toned body making it seem like he was two times smaller and just so... squishable.

"Thanks", he said taking a sip from the glass and rubbed his eyes, "why are you up already?"

"I just woke up early", you replied shrugging, "and we got plans today."

"We do?", he asked still looking very sleepy, "I don't remember any plans we made."

"That's because I made them", you answered setting the table, "but first let's have breakfast and then I'll tell you all about it."

"Sounds good to me", he muttered plopping down on the chair at the kitchen table.

"So what are the plans?", he asked after you had the first bites of your breakfast.

"Well, I was thinking... we could go lingerie shopping today", you suggested totally oblivious to the fact that he was chewing on a spoonful of cereal at the moment and that it would surprise him as much.

He choked on the cereal widening his eyes in shock and began coughing like his life was depending on it.

Well, it actually did. You quickly got up and hit him on the back.

You tried to stay serious while he was trying not to choke on the crumbs and calm down but his reaction was just too hilarious.

He was always the one to make dirty jokes and sexual innuendos. Now you went ahead suggesting a simple thing like lingerie shopping and caught him completely off guard.

You couldn't hold back your laughter and began giggling.

"This is not funny", he grated still coughing.

"I'm so sorry", you said stifling your laughter, "I just didn't expect you to freak out over something so trivial."

"Trivial?", he asked outraged now that he was feeling better.

"Watching you put on all kinds of sexy underwear is not trivial to me", he said clearing his throat while you sat back down

"Who said you could watch?", you asked raising your eyebrows provokingly.

"That's the whole point, isn't it?", he asked back and continued eating his cereal in peace.

"I don't know, you tell me", you said finishing up, "it's on your list."

"Yup and it includes me watching you try on different sets", he stated smugly, "you can look that up in the General Terms and Conditions."

You laughed shaking your head at him. But it was fine, it was the point of it after all.

An hour later you were on your way to the big mall in the city centre. Since it was Sunday and bad weather it was pretty packed with people but that couldn't bring you down.

You were too excited to go shopping. So excited that you were running from window to window and from shop to shop until Jungkook grabbed you by your hand so he wouldn't lose you in the crowd.

He then pulled you to his body and wrapped his arm around your waist to keep you close to him.

It was a clear message that he didn't like it when you just ran off like that and that he wanted you to stay near him.

Which was fine with you because you liked walking around with him like that.

You saw the world from a completely different perspective when you were in his arm. It made you feel safe and protected, but also powerful and unstoppable.

You didn't know how he could make you feel this way. Maybe because you knew you could rely on him and that he had your back. It was just like that. And it was good like that.

Then you finally arrived at your favourite lingerie store. You only went here once when you still had been in a relationship with Jungkook back then and wanted to surprise him for his birthday.

You had tried on a few sets and immediately fell in love with all the colours and the different styles. And the quality of the fabric was absolutely amazing.

If there was any fabric at all..

You went through rows and rows of sets draped on hangers and looked at all the mannequins wearing different kinds of strings and straps but only two sets really caught your eyes.

The first one was so dark blue that it almost looked black. It had lots of strings which were supposed to be put around your thighs and your waist. You thought it might look quite sexy.

The other one was just black but it included a few parts with delicate lace and also some discreet rhinestones giving it a glamorous touch.

But it still would look smoking hot since it was pretty short on fabric.

"Okay, I've got it", you said turning to Jungkook who has been suspiciously silent ever since you had entered the shop.

"I'll go change now", you said pointing towards the fitting rooms and he nodded in agreement.

But before you could turn to go he stopped you and handed you another set, a dark red one.

"Try this one on, too", he said nicely but in a determined voice.

"Okay, will do", you agreed shortly glancing into his eyes when you added it to the pile on your arm. Then you headed to the fitting rooms together.

"I'll be waiting here. Tell me when I can look", he told you sitting down on a stool in front of your dressing room.