C h a p t e r 24

Chapter 24 : XavierMonday, July 26th, 2021

Chapter 24 : Xavier
Monday, July 26th, 2021

It's been four days since I last saw Madelyn and three days since we've spoken.

Sure, we've both been busy working, and I haven't had the chance to see her at the club, but that hasn't stopped my mind from thinking about her way more often than I'd prefer.

The day after we dropped her off from our date, we received a text saying she needed a few days to sort things out, but that she wanted to sign a contract with us assuming our interests align.

Tonight I will see her again.

Tonight she will be ours and we will be hers.

The sound of a buzzing at our front gate indicates she's here, and I instantly hear footsteps coming from upstairs.

Caleb is walking down from the upper level within seconds and Alec walks in from the room the main discussion will take place in.

Now that everyone's here, I move towards the front door to find a beautifully dressed Madelyn standing on the other side.

"Hi." She nervously smiles, walking in when I step aside for her.

The light purple jumpsuit she's wearing fits perfectly to her form, wrapping tightly around her top half before flowing looser at her legs.

Finding the other two gone, I can assume they've left to go sit down at the office and make sure everything's in order.

"I can take your coat." I offer at the sight of the black jean jacket she's wearing overtop.

"Thank you." She smiles, pulling it off and placing it in my hands.

Gently laying it on the front hall table, I rest my hand on the small of her back, silently encouraging her to walk with me.

"How are you feeling?" I ask as the two of us move down the long hallway.

"Honestly... I'm nervous, but really excited at the same time."

It's an expected reaction, especially because she's never done anything like this before.

"Me too." I confess, surprising both myself and her slightly by my admission. Above all, I can tell my words gave her comfort by the way her body seemed to relax slightly.

I'm glad. She's going to need to be comfortable for what we have planned later.

Soon appearing before the doors to one of our many office spaces, we walk right in, Alec and Caleb both standing at the sight of Madelyn beside me.

"It's good to see you again, princess." Alec says, rounding the table and pulling her into a hug which she happily returns. Caleb grabs her next.

After a moment, Madelyn's eyes then flick down to look at the four stacks of papers sitting on the long table in front of her.