All at once

IDEA

IDEA

My body is something
I have worn
For other people.
Girls That Never Die; "Orpheus" , Safia Elhillo

Denial.

                    It starts with a funeral, like they all do. Her aunt is lifeless in the casket during her wake, dressed in her best kimono. Her cousin sits back, not daring to make eye contact with the body.

Anger.

                    A loud crash rings through her ears. Another vase gone, she supposed. She hears the loud footsteps of her cousin storming out of the house, her hands curled into fists, her lips turned into a scowl, and her face sopping in tears.

Bargaining.

                    She stumbles lazily down the hallway of the family estate, still half asleep, until she hears the soft sobs of her cousin coming from the garden outside. Please, her cousin begs to the dark night sky, just let me see my mom again.

Depression.

                    The door to her cousins room remains locked. Even with a key, her cousin has boarded up the door, going as far to place her vanity against the door to keep her family out. Her cousin needed to be alone.

Acceptance.

                    I'll do it, her cousin thought to herself. I'll kill Juria myself.

Matsui Juria has lived a thousand lives. She's worn each mask, worn every kimono, eaten every food, seen everything that is known to mankind and yet she still stands. A goddess in the eyes of some, a curse in the eyes of many. Each time she breathes, the world holds its breath, waiting for it to collapse within itself. Her hands are like guns, ready to shoot, ready to kill, but yet she doesn't. Her pinky is like a bullet, about to pierce through the fabric of time and space, but yet she doesn't raise her fingers at all.

Her family is a bunch of broken glass that was left to crumble. They put up a façade made of porcelain, but if unwanted visitors get too close and reach past the surface, they shatter and reveal the ugliness within. A family of death, a family of chaos, a family of loss, the Matsui clan relies on Juria as their last beacon of hope.

Fushiguro Megumi is lost within the shadows. Destined from the moment he was born, he hides in the darkness, practically bathes in it, but a part of him wants to be seen. A boy who lost everything, a boy who comes from nothing, he wants to experience at least a sliver of light before his eventual demise.

A girl made from the stars and a boy made from the darkness. What more could you want?

Matsui Juria
Made of Stars

Matsui JuriaMade of Stars

Matsui Jurin
Made of Ash

Matsui JuJu Made of Gold

Matsui JuJu
Made of Gold

I nourished stars, dreams, and souls,never noticing that my own veinswere being emptied of their generous blood

never noticing that my own veins
were being emptied of their generous blood.
Absolute Solitude: Selected Poems , Dulce María Loynaz

disclaimers —
i do not own any JUJUTSU KAISEN characters or plots, all rights go to the creator, gege akatami. however, i own all original characters and their respected plot lines.

warnings —
this book will contain manga spoilers, jujutsu kaisen 0 spoilers, physical abuse, verbal abuse, mentions of death, blood, suicidal ideation, and gore. please read with caution.

authors note —
i have a thing for creating a set of threes in my books and then tearing them apart (slight spoilers??). anyway, welcome back to idea, part idek anymore. i've revamped this book more times than i can count.

i have changed many things (names, plot, ct's, etc) in this book so think of it as a brand new story moving forward! i love this version a lot more than the previous one and i hope you all will love it as well.

i won't get too much into juria's technique bcuz honestly it's rlly confusing and i think it will be best to publish it in a character book that i plan on publishing later as well. if things get confusing in some chapters regarding her technique, i'll leave an authors note and explain!

i'm so excited for you all to read this new version of idea! please make sure to leave a like and comment! all love <3