Chapter 15 - A Question that will Change The Story

Ha-ha... It's the record longest chapter again, why do I always write this long, I wonder...

Why don't you just split it? nope, it didn't feel right at all... 

Many things will happen so please read all of it, okay?

--------------------

(Ciel's perspective)

The match between Master and Veldora was so amazing. To see that carefree dragon beaten to pulp by Master, gives such enjoyment to my heart for some reason. But seeing Master fight so gracefully and seriously after a very long time, it's a sight to behold, it's so beautiful.

Although, when he got serious at the last time and used one of our Fighting style techniques. The kicks move which in some way or another have a crescent shape to it, called [Crescent Kicks]. It used our top godly speed which was faster than light speed, so no one wasn't able to witness it, except for me. Therefore, the full real Master's performance was exclusive only for me, His Ciel. Thinking it that way, sends a joyful pulse into my heart.

I want to praise him... for such an amazing match... and the fact that only me can watch his real performance...

Right now, I still hold Master who is in his slime form on both of my arms. Our Citizens, the Hobgoblins, Wolves, and Dwarves, were really delighted to see their Lord win his match, so they celebrated for it, our new friends too actually. I ordered them to prepare the feast this night to lengthen the celebration, and for a welcome party to our new friends, though it's not official yet as of now. They now have gone to their respective jobs while preparing the feast. Leaving me, Master, and Shizu who are a few meters away from us.

"Master, the match before was really amazing" I said while petting Master's slime gently on my arms.

"(giggle) really? What about me?" Master said ecstatically while came back to his human form. Now he was in front of me with a big grin on his face, expecting more praise for me.

Do you really like getting praise just like me Master...? (giggle)

"You're the reason that it was amazing, Master" I said and smiled cheerfully while giving him a pat on his head gently with my hand. And he seems to really enjoy it just like me when he patters me instead.

Now... you also like head-pat too Master...? (giggle)

"(giggle) Ciel, you can praise me more~" sweet voice can be heard from Master while he also moves his head slowly closer to my hand, joyful expression can be seen on his face too, just like a kitten's behavior when you give it some pat.

Master... you really resemble me at this point... we really have many things in common, right Master...? (chuckle)

"Also, Master, thank you for making it exclusive only for me at the end. It's just astounding" cheerfully I said with a beaming smile on my face directed to him closely while still patting his head, he seemed didn't want his head-pat session to end. When he hears what I said...

"I'm not intend it that way, but I'm glad you thought it like that... My most awesome moments are there only for you, Ciel~" Master said sweetly to me with his narrowed eyes and the corner of his mouth turned up, making him more beautiful.

But what he said just made me giggle a little bit, so I retract my hand back from his head and cover my mouth cutely to restrain my giggle. Therefore, Master's head-pat session ended because of his own words, and it made pout on his mouth while groaning annoyedly. His pout only makes it more difficult to hold my giggling.

It stayed like that for a while, just a cute little moment between us. Then, one of our friends finally decided to join us... Shizu...

"You two looks really cute as always (giggle)" Shizu said while giggling. Master stop pouting after her words, instead he scratching the back of his head shyly after her comment. Beside him, I just smiling warmly to see Master's cute reaction.