Chapter 18 - Wrath of The One who Control Everything

I'm sorry for the long hiatus. I just got overwhelmed by one thing after another in this past month...

But let's forget about it and start this chapter (part 1), shall we?...

--------------------

(Rimuru's perspective)

"Not fair! Not fair! Not fair! Master is not fair!!!" Ciel kept hitting me with her fist, her face was painted red because of her anger, pissed off because I was playing with her. But I only chuckled seeing her become like that, it was so cute.

It was my fault though... (giggle)

After my talk with Veldora, I swapped places with Shizu-san who in the middle calmed Ciel while hugging her. I don't know what they are talking about but when I came to Ciel, she had become her usual self, I'm so glad to see her back. After some talk with Ciel, apologizing to each other since we feel both of us responsible for this unfortunate event. Then we talked about the root of this problem and I gave her some suggestions about it.

Ciel is still not quite understand what she felt yet... or more like not really sure and convinced about it...

So, I thought I could help her in some way...

...

What about me, you ask?

...

Ah-

I-I maybeee... in almost the same condition as Ciel...

T-That's why I evaded her question by telling her that I will convey my feeling once she does it first...

Sooo... I can have some time figuring it out myself, just like Ciel... (awkward laugh)

...

Yeah, pathetic... I know... I'm here to help Ciel, yet I'm confused about myself too...

What's wrong with me...?

...

(sigh) Anyway, forget about it for now...

...

...

...

"Easy, Ciel, you don't need to be that pissed off, okay?" After a minute of constant adorable hitting me with her fists, I try to stop her by giving her my best smile.

And... it's not quite working. She still mads at me with a red angry face and pout on her mouth. She stared at me intensely with that kind of face which made me sweat quite a bit, Ciel truly terrifying when she mad. However, I try to remain my stand and keep smiling at her.

And lucky me, after sometimes she backs down from this little battle of attrition we had with letting out a long sigh. I also do the same but only in my mind. Ciel then looked at me with her eyes while her face was still facing the ground. I give her my smile once again and...

"Come here~" I open both of my arms to her, telling her to come near me.

Ciel's eyes soften and slight pink appears on her cheek while she slowly makes her way to the side of me. Both of her arms passed my body, then wrapped around my waist and her head slowly resting on my shoulder, finding her comfort. I embrace her back with one hand on her back and I rest my cheek on top of her head.

"I will certainly tell you about it when the time comes, so now you only need to worry about yours, okay Ciel?" with a whisper voice, I asked her to only focus on herself and not worry about anything else. She will also talk to me about it when she wants to, just like I asked before.