Baby Boy

*Canon and set in the future*

After Cole and (Y/n) watched 365 Days for shits and giggles, the line "Are you lost baby girl?" stuck with (Y/n).

-----

Cole was making dinner in the kitchen when (Y/n) popped around the corner.

(Y/n) walks next to him and mumbles out a hey, getting a small hey from Cole. He looks into the pot Cole was stirring (it was the earth ninja's stew), before looking up at Cole.

"Cole." He said and the earth ninja responds with a hum.

(Y/n) then bites his lip, "Are you lost baby boy?"

Cole choked on his spit and whip his head at his boyfriend, "What did you call me?"

(Y/n) bursts out laughing as he points at his boyfriend's face, "Hahaha! Your face! The look on your face is priceless!"

---

(Y/n) ran into Jay in the game room. Before Jay could leave, (Y/n) bites his lip and looks at him, "Are you lost baby boy?"

That made Jay stop in his tracks and gave (Y/n) a look of horror, "Are you on drugs? Are you ok?"

(Y/n) cackles at his reaction and Jay gives him a 'wtf is wrong with you' look.

---

(Y/n) went outside of the monastery and saw Kai training with one of the practice dummies Jay made before walking over to the weapons rack. (Y/n) then snickers at what he's gonna say before walking over to the red ninja.

"Kai." (Y/n) calls out.

Kai turns around with a weapon in his hand.

(Y/n) bites his lip, "Are you lost baby boy?"

Kai does the f-boy face, "No."

There was silence before the two burst out into laughter while cringing.

---

(Y/n) went down to the Hangar Bay, looking for his next victim and sees Zane on the computer, who was searching for something. (Y/n) walked next to him before biting his lip at him as he leans on the desk, "Are you lost baby boy?"

Zane gave him confuse look, "No and what do you mean by baby boy? I'm no baby."

(Y/n) stares at him before wheezing, "Oh my." (Y/n) tries to contain his laughter and Zane just tilts his head at him.

"Did you get that from-"

"Yep."

---

(Y/n) ran into Nya in the garage, who was looking for something. (Y/n) walked over to her and leans on one of the motorcycles, "Are you lost baby girl?"

And with just his luck, Jay walked in and gasp, "Hey! What did you call her!?"

"Wait- Jay- I'm sorry." (Y/n) booked it as Jay chased after him, pissed. 

Nya guffawed, "You watch it didn't you?"

"YEeEeeEEees!" (Y/n) shouted before sprinting out of the garage with Jay close behind him.

---

(Y/n) managed to lose Jay and takes a breather as he leans against the wall with one arm. The Green Ninja suddenly came around the corner.

"Are you ok?" Lloyd asked.

"Yes and" The master of wind looks at him with a lip bite. "are you lost baby boy?"

Lloyd does a double take, "Excuse me?"

(Y/n) then wheeze at his friend's reaction.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol Sorry for the cringe, looked better in my head.