Zone 2 - Act 2: USJ Attack (S1)

(Narrator's P.O.V)

It was now morning. Izuku was packing up his stuff as he was about to leave.

Tails: "Have a great day, Izuku!"

Sonic: "Good luck, bud!"

Izuku: "Thanks, guys!"

Izuku concentrated on his speed, making his green lighting surround him and he blasted off. But then, Tails walked up to Sonic.

Tails: "Uh... Sonic?"

Sonic: "What is it, Tails?"

Tails: "Why do I get the feeling that something bad will happen to him at school today?"

Sonic: "I don't know. But we don't have to worry about it. He'll be fine. He can take care of the things in his way. I know it."

Tails: "Alright then."

[Meanwhile with Izuku]

Izuku ran fast towards UA. However, when he got there. He saw a bunch of reporters at the gate.

Izuku: "*Thought* What the hell is going on here?"

Suddenly, a reporter saw him and dragged the crowd towards him.

Reporter: "You sir! What can you tell us about All Might as a teacher at UA?"

Izuku: "*Thought* ...So that asshole is the reason the fucking media is here?... I ain't got time for this bullshit." 

Izuku blasted his way around them. Leaving them on the ground as he ran inside of UA while the barrier cut them off.

Reporter: "Ow! What the heck is his problem? All I asked was what he did he think of All Might now that he's working here."

Reporter #2: "He probably didn't want to answer that question. But I wonder why?"

Izuku ran and met at Class 1-A's classroom door. He opens it and sits down with the rest of his classmates. Then Aizawa opened the door.

Aizawa: "Good morning. Today, we'll be doing something that'll be deciding on your future."

Everyone: "*Thought* Please don't be another Quirk test!"

Aizawa: "You need to pick a class representative."

???: "Finally! A normal school event!"

Aizawa: "I'll now let you all pick whoever should be class rep. I'll be sleeping so don't bother me."

As soon as he fell asleep, the classroom erupted with shouting.

Kirishima: "Pick me, guys! I wanna be class rep!"

Kaminari: "No, wait, pick me!"

Mina: "I think I'll good for this!"

Jirou: "Yeah, you're gonna be me."

Katsumi: "Pick me you extras!!!"

Iida: "Enough!!!"

The shouting was finally came to close by Iida himself.

Iida: "I think that the best solution is. Is that we vote for who is more worthy enough for this job!"

Everyone: "*Thought* Yeah, I think that you wanted it for yourself."

After some time, the voted for the person that they thought was best for class representative.

Izuku Midoriya - 4 Votes