sᴇᴠᴇɴ

𓂸|𝖤𝗌𝖺𝗇𝗂 𝖮𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖭𝗂𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾 |𝖯𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾|𓂸
𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝖳𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗌

••••

"Ouu Pookie this orange and white look good on you "Nunu said while I held out my nails to her .we were at the mall which is were we went to the nail salon at .

I had got my nails orange and my toes white .

"Thank you ,and that red look good on you "I said sitting down on the bench that was outside of the nail salon .

"Girl Bryson made me get this shit ,you know ion do red like that "she said making me laugh .

"Don't do that cause you know you like red ."Bryson said mugging her .

"Mane is y'all finish?,a nigga tired ?"Debo asked lowly he was standing up by a wall with donkey and nem .

"Don't be rushing us "Nunu said side eyeing him before he sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes .

"Ion gone cap I'm ready ta go ,I gotta booty call in like and hour "Donkey said licking his lips .

"Then let's go then "Star said before she started walking beside him while we followed behind .

"Peep ?"I asked Nunu nodding my head towards Star and donkey .

"Peep"She said smirking while we walked outside .

"Sooo we riding with the same people when we came ?"I asked once we got to the cars .

"Yep"Nunu said popping the P .

Omg-

"Ok"I said walking to Debo car seeing Donkey in the front seat while I opened the back door .

"Aye Debo drop me off at Star house "Donkey said once Debo started driving .

Debo didn't even reply to him ,a few minutes later we pulled up to a good sized brick house ,I'm guessing it was Stars .

"I'ma holla at y'all later B"Donkey said getting out the car before running to the house .

Debo was still sitting in the driveway making me furrow my eyebrows together in confusion .

"um what are we waiting for ...."I said lowly .

"Hop yo ass in the front."He said making me get out the car and go to the front seat .

I sat a little close to the door cause this fool do gotta gun .

He finally pulled off and made his way to my house .

ఌఌఌ

We finally pulled up to my house before Debo turned the car off while I was getting out .

Why he turning the car off for-

"What are you doing?"I asked him once he got out while I was unlocking the door .

"To get my shit ."he said lowly before I opened the door with him behind me .

It was pitch black dark in here every body gotta be gone .