ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

𓂸|𝖪𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗂 𝖲𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖢𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗅𝗒𝗇 |𝖣𝖾𝖻𝗈|𓂺
𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝖳𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗌

𓂸|𝖪𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗂 𝖲𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖢𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗅𝗒𝗇 |𝖣𝖾𝖻𝗈|𓂺𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝖳𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗌

••••

"I'm sorry Debo."Sky wined in my ears on my phone aggravating me even more .

"It's just-"She started before I hung up in her face and threw my phone on the wall so she wouldn't call it again .

Shit I can buy a new one .

or use my other one .

I got up from my bed before sighing lowly.

"Need some lean ."I said to myself it was 6:00 in the evening and I plan on sleeping when I get back .

I went in my closet and picked out a pair of shoes to put on ,I put on my white Nike air forces since I already had  on some black Nike socks .

I threw on my red hoodie before going in my Garage ,I looked over at all my keys and picked up the keys to my black challenger .

I had 3 different cars ,my orange camaro ,black challenger and my all white hellcat .

I got in my car before my garage door automatically opened making me back out ,as soon as my car left from under it ,it closed while I zoomed out of my yard .

ఌఌఌ

I got out my car before leaving it cranked up and locking it before going in the gas station .

I went to the drink section and grabbed me a sprite ,I had the other stuff at home.

I went and got me some skittles before walking over to the line by the cash register,two short figures were in front of me ,one of the shapes I recognized .

Pookie

"Your total is 9.70"The register lady said making Pookie dig in her purse.

"Add they stuff with mines ."I spoke up making Pookie jump a little and turn around .

Hell she always jumping for ?

"Y-you didn't have to pay ."Pookie said looking up at me.

"Nah you good ."I said placing my stuff on the counter .

I payed for the stuff before I grabbed my bag and passed her and her sister bag.

I walked out the store and got in to my car and sat in it and picked some music to play,I saw Pookie and Cece walking out the store before I saw them start walking down the side walk making me crank up my car and pull off and started driving in the direction they were walking in.