ɴɪɴᴇ

𓂸|𝖤𝗌𝖺𝗇𝗂 𝖮𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖭𝗂𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾|𝖯𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾𓂺
𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝖳𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗌

𓂸|𝖤𝗌𝖺𝗇𝗂 𝖮𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖭𝗂𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾|𝖯𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾𓂺𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝖳𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗌

_____________

••••

"Pookie do my hair !"Cece said coming in my room making me side eye her .

"how you want it ?" I asked kickin my legs back and forth while sitting on my bed .

"Girl this our first time going to gang day ,I want my hair to be the bomb ,so do me one of them long ponytails since you already dressed ."she said showing me a picture of what she was talking bout .

"Girl yo lil peanut head still ain't gone get no nigga ."I said playfully while she sat down in the chair in my room .

"Fuck you Esani "She said while I grabbed the comb and started combing her nigga naps .

"Not you calling me by my government."I laughed while she winced ,nappy ass head hoe .

"Girl fu-OW !,bitch you hurting my head on purpose ,keep laughing and watch I knock dem braces out your mouth hoe !"She said turning her head my way while I dyed laughing before falling out on the floor .

"Nothing is ever that funny."She said rolling her eyes at me while I silently laughed with my mouth gapped opened and my eyes closed while rolling on the floor making sure not to mess up my two buns.

"Bitch you mise well mess your hair up it's your real hair anyways."She said while I got back up still snickering .

"Goof ass ."she mumbled before my phone starting ringing right when I was in the middle of parting her hair.

"Who that ..."I mumbled cause my phone be dry as hell most of the times .

I took it out my pocket before looking at the contact name scrunching up face .