thirty-one

DAVINA'S POV:

"Thank you guys for today", I look between Andrea who has an arm wrapped around Eli, and Carter who's smoking a cigarette.

"Ahh it's no problem", Carter says and I hug him before going down the line.

"Love you sis", Andrea says and kisses the side of my head.

"Love you too", I smile and pull away. "Night guys."

Matteo wraps a hand around my shoulder as we make it up to the apartment and unlock the door.

Grabbing the bags out of his hands, I sneak my way into the bathroom and pull out the lingerie I grabbed.

The lacy, red one-piece clings to my every curve and the underwire below the breastbone practically spills my breasts out of the top.

The matching silk robe I put on and tie it with the thin strap around the left side of my waist.

I remove all of my makeup with a wipe and spray a little bit of my perfume on, before pulling my hair back and smoothing out the material.

I hear Matteo shuffle along in the kitchen as I bite back a smile and stop myself from screaming in excitement.

He hears my feet pad along the floor, so he grabs a small thing of vanilla ice cream and grabs two spoons out of the drawer.

"I figure you'd want some", he says without turning around as I make my way into the doorway.

"Yeah I do", I talk casually and come up behind him to get a spoon.

"You wanna go watch a movie- oh fuck", he stops himself dead when he glances over his shoulder at me.

I grab the ice cream, scooping it up and slowly licking it off the spoon. "What was that?"

"Where did you get that?" He lowers his incredibly thick lashes and I notice something trying to tare free from his dress pants.

"While you were smoking a cigarette I decided to throw this in with some other clothes", I shrug and lick the small amount of ice cream on my lips.

"Fuck Davina", his voice deepens and his hand grips the counter.

"Now come on and let's watch that movie you were talking about", I say and turn to leave the kitchen but I squeal when Matteo spins me around and smashes me against the fridge.

Things clatter onto the ground from the hard impact, and I look up at Matteo to see he's staring directly at my breasts peeking through the robe.

"You are going to be broken after I'm done with you", he murmurs and I feel a dull ache between my legs.

Leaning up to his ear on my tippy toes, I bite back a grin. "Try me."

He lifts me onto his waist and carry's me through the kitchen and into the bathroom. His hands gripping my ass so hard I think I'll have bruises in the morning.

He sets me on the bathroom sink, before turning the faucet on in the tub and letting it get warm.

He comes over to me again, slowly peeling off the silk material and leaving me in the laced, one-piece thong.

I arch my back as he presses his hands on my thighs and looks at me behind in the mirror.

"Does this thing have buttons on the bottom of it?"

"Mhm", I say and lean against the mirror while he watches my body.

"Good." He strokes my thighs with his thumb and then backs up a bit. "Then unbutton it."