Chapter 34

trinbugg sorry🥺

-

Key POV

"Uh fucking weed." Dee threw his hand over.

I shook my head chuckling leaning back in my seat. My phone rang and I smiled picking up her call.

"Yo." I answered standing up.

"Boop thank you so much." Her voice came through.

I went outside and stood on the porch looking around. I'm trying everything in my power to make sure E knows nothing bout to change. I got my responsibilities now, but she still my number 1 lady.

"It ain't nun." I shook my head.

"These is so pretty, I love them." I could just hear her pout.

Lord the grammar.

I sent some roses to her like we in a fucking hallmark movie.

"I'm glad baby." I mumbled pulling a blunt out my pocket.

"Thank youuu, you're the best." She dragged.

"Mhm, how's your day?" I asked lighting it.

She so damn weird honestly I don't know if she good. She say she happy for me and all that, but she crazy and I don't underestimate her.

"It's good I gotta go pick up some stuff from my P.O. box, and then I got hair to do." She rambled.

"Alight I'll see ya later."

"Bye baby." She hung up.

I stuffed my phone in my pocket going back in my house. I sat back the couch and ashed my blunt.

"I'm just gonna say it, you sure that's yo goddamn baby?" Dee looked at me.

"Nigga they did me like I was on Maury, some damn you is the father." I shook my bead.

"How you and Egypt?" Des asked.

"We good." I waved him off.

They my homeboys and all, but me and her ain't they business. We got our moments, good and bad. But she still my shordy and Ima do right by her regardless.

"Ha! This nigga got baby daddied." KJ laughed at me.

"Fuck up." I mumbled finishing off the blunt.

"I love being one of the guys and one of the girls, I get all the tea." Angel sat back.

"You're referring to a HeShe?" DK looked at her arching his eyebrow.

•••

Egypt POV

"Okay running late lemme go." I got back in my car.

I just went to go check my box, and I was running late for my appointment. I got in and went to crank up my car before it stalled.

"No no come on." I tapped my steering wheel.

It vroomed before going straight back dead. I got out and checked the hood sighing.