~40~

It was the day of the Quidditch match James had been bragging about all week, Gryffindor versus Hufflepuff

It was the day of the Quidditch match James had been bragging about all week, Gryffindor versus Hufflepuff. Asteria was sat in the Great Hall having her breakfast when James sat down beside her.

"You're going down Parkinson." He hissed with a smirk. "Do you know how amusing it is to see you get so involved with a game?" She asked with a returning smirk.

"You're just sad because you're going to lose." He replied which made her roll his eyes. "Oh get a grip," Asteria said which made him chuckle before leaving for the Gryffindor table.

She heard another set of footsteps behind her which made her huff. "Leave me alone Potter." She hissed. "I can see he has pissed you off." She turned to see a redhead chuckling girl sit down beside her.

"Are you interested in that game today?" She asked the Hufflepuff who shook her head. "Madam Pomfrey is wanting some more students to help out on the hospital wing." She explained.

"Are you asking me to help?" She asked which made the Gryffindor nod. "I'll be there then." She replied with a smile before she walked back to the table.

-☘︎︎-

Lily and Asteria sat on the same hospital bed sharing a box of jellybeans. The hospital wing was empty so the room was silent.

Suddenly a Gryffindor boy in a Quidditch jersey walked into the wing holding onto his arm.
He smirked when he saw the redhead girl as Madam Pomfrey helped him lay down in a bed.

"Could I have Evans?" He asked with a smirk. "I'm not going over there," Lily whispered to the Hufflepuff who shook her head. "You own me." Asteria sighed before walking over to James.

"My Lily, you've changed." He said sarcastically which made her roll her eyes. "You know Gryffindor is winning 7-2. Just proves that Hufflepuff is the worst house." He said with a smug look.

"You're lucky you're injured, Potter." She hissed as she turned to walk away. But as she did so, she knocked over a tray that sent equipment across the floor. "This is why we can't have nice things!" He exclaimed sarcastically with a smirk that made her huff before picking them all up.

She then walked back to the snickering redhead girl who watched. "Do you want to come back to my common room tonight? We'll be having a party to celebrate." She asked.

"You know what? Why not? I'll be there."

-☘︎︎-

Asteria stood in her dormitory, leaning over her dresser so she was closer to the mirror. She put in a silver moon earring in her ears before carefully doing winged eyeliner.

She let out a sigh before pulling up the plaid skirt she wore and pulled the sleeves to the jumper she wore down. She quickly did up her black boots.

She then left the Hufflepuff common room and set off for the Gryffindor tower. The sound of music and talking grew louder the closer she got to the portrait of the Fat Lady.

Once she reached the hallway, she saw groups of students standing outside. As soon as she walked into the common room, Marlene hurried over. "Nice grandma jumper." She complimented sarcastically which made her roll her eyes.

"Here." The blonde girl then handed her a shot which she took. She let out a sigh before tipping her head back and cringing which made Marlene chuckle.

-☘︎︎-

Asteria stood by the refill table for most of the rest, resulting in her becoming extremely drunk. Asteria had to hold herself up on the table to stop herself from falling over.

Suddenly, a drunk Sirius ran over to fill up his cup. "Nice earrings Parkinson." He complimented which made her freeze. "Was that a compliment from Sirius Black!" She exclaimed which made him stop for a moment.

"I'm too drunk to even care that I did that." He replied before walking away which made her chuckle. "Have you been there all night?" Marlene asked the Hufflepuff who nodded.
"Don't be boring. Come on!" She exclaimed as she grabbed her hand and pulled her to the dancing Gryffindors.

But Asteria slipped in a puddle of spilled beer when Marlene dragged her away. Because she was so drunk, she wasn't able to catch herself fast enough so she smacked her head on the floor.

"Oh shit!" The blonde girl exclaimed as she knelt down beside her. Lily noticed and hurried over and carefully helped her up, luckily there was no blood at all. "How did that happen!" She exclaimed which made Marlene run away with a guilty face. "Come on. You need to go to bed." She sighed as she helped her up and held onto her arm as she took her up to the dorm.